PCI ADSL modems

Old July 30th 03, 06:05 PM
Perdita X. Dream

Default PCI ADSL modems

123xxxxx wrote:
i had the same problem so many times that i went back to my old modem and
got a refund on the adsl modem. i no, its annoying, because of the lack of
proper info from makers of the modem

No you got a refund because you're too thick to understand that you cannot
fax via ADSL!

--
Perdita X. Dream

Please help us to help you
http://groups.google.com
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm.
Please note that the reply address is fake.
Keep all posts to the groups as private requests for assistance
(i.e. email/IM) cannot be acknowledged. Thank you.

Old July 30th 03, 06:18 PM
Sean

is it a conextant chipset one, i had trouble with that one, the drivers that
came with it werenet any good.
i spent ages finding proper drivers for it, eventually got them from the
tiscali website, and then you have to change somthing from 35 to 38 in the
settings

"Nick" wrote in message
Can someone please tell me how they should be configured. I cannot get my
broadband to work. I've been trying since 25/07/03 and been on the phone

BT twice. They cannot help with the modem because I didn't get it from
them. They have confirmed that my broadband line has been activated.

The modem is installed ok but it just won't connect.

My ISP is BT Openworld Broadband. The modem is by Mercury using the
Connexant chipset.

--
Nick