Catalyst 4.10 a little late?

Old October 13th 04, 08:36 PM
sky

Default Catalyst 4.10 a little late?

Usually the new catalysts are out 6th-10th of each month, maybe they are
working on improving doom3 and cs:source performance ?

Old October 13th 04, 08:40 PM
Andrew

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 19:36:51 GMT, "sky" wrote:

Usually the new catalysts are out 6th-10th of each month, maybe they are
working on improving doom3 and cs:source performance ?

I am still on 4.4 and don't have a problem with performance with
either of those games.
Old October 13th 04, 08:46 PM
sky

I don't have a problem with either too, cs:source is smooth and from
catalyst 4.6 4.9b I got 20% faster frame rate in doom3 . Im looking
forward to Cat 4.10

Old October 13th 04, 09:08 PM
Geoff

sky wrote:
I don't have a problem with either too, cs:source is smooth and from
catalyst 4.6 4.9b I got 20% faster frame rate in doom3 . Im
looking forward to Cat 4.10

i like cat 4.9

they fixed the tv out overscan problem after buggering it up since cat 3.9
or somet

Old October 14th 04, 01:25 AM
Mike Kirkland

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:40:47 +0100, Andrew spamtrap@localhost.
wrote:

I am still on 4.4 and don't have a problem with performance with
either of those games.

Luddite!
Old October 14th 04, 02:54 AM
NightSky 421

"Mike Kirkland" wrote in message

Luddite!

Ha! I can top that. I'm still living in the 20th century with a dial-up
connection to the Internet.

Old October 14th 04, 05:05 AM
Mike Kirkland

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 19:54:15 -0600, "NightSky 421"
wrote:

Ha! I can top that. I'm still living in the 20th century with a dial-up
connection to the Internet.

Heathen!
Old October 14th 04, 10:33 AM
dave

"NightSky 421" wrote in message
"Mike Kirkland" wrote in message

Ha! I can top that. I'm still living in the 20th century with a dial-up
connection to the Internet.

Me too !! Broadband is still too bl**dy expensive in the UK.

Old October 14th 04, 11:47 AM
Stoneskin

dave left a note on my windscreen which said:

Ha! I can top that. I'm still living in the 20th century with a dial-up
connection to the Internet.

Me too !! Broadband is still too bl**dy expensive in the UK.

YMMV but I found it was a lot cheaper than the call charges I was
paying.
--
Stoneskin

[Insert sig text here]
Old October 14th 04, 11:49 AM
John Smith

Thats if you can even get it
had it in London,one of first to get it in sep 99
moved to Norfolk,aint gonna get it till May 05

smiffy

Me too !! Broadband is still too bl**dy expensive in the UK.