cordless keyboard and mouse (logitech itouch) wont work

Old December 21st 03, 11:02 AM
Strangiato

Default cordless keyboard and mouse (logitech itouch) wont work

I have a Logitech itouch keyboard and mouse which wont work. they've worked
before, but I've reinstalled my xp home edition. I have downloaded itouch
software.

A few questions

I don't see a channel/connect button on my keyboard, what should it look
like?

Do I need to disconnect the wired keyboard and mouse for it them to work at
all?

Thanks

Old December 21st 03, 03:45 PM
MrB

"Strangiato" wrote in message
I have a Logitech itouch keyboard and mouse which wont work. they've

worked
before, but I've reinstalled my xp home edition. I have downloaded itouch
software.

A few questions

I don't see a channel/connect button on my keyboard, what should it look
like?

On mine there is a button on the left, under the scroll wheel that says "Go"
which brings up a URL window.

Old December 21st 03, 03:49 PM
Louie

Hi Strangiato, my answers are after your questions.

"Strangiato" wrote in message
I have a Logitech itouch keyboard and mouse which wont work. they've

worked
before, but I've reinstalled my xp home edition. I have downloaded itouch
software.

A few questions

I don't see a channel/connect button on my keyboard, what should it look
like?

Looking at mine, after turning it over, there's a small grey button at top
left labeled "connect".

Do I need to disconnect the wired keyboard and mouse for it them to work

at
all?

I would so you don't get hardware conflicts.

Thanks

You're Welcome 8-) HTH
--
Be seeing you,

Louie
Gainesville, FL, USA

eat the flies to email

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Old December 21st 03, 06:29 PM
Noozer

"Strangiato" wrote in message
I have a Logitech itouch keyboard and mouse which wont work. they've

worked
before, but I've reinstalled my xp home edition. I have downloaded itouch
software.

A few questions

I don't see a channel/connect button on my keyboard, what should it look
like?

It looks like a button! It should be on the bottom. My OLD keyboard had it
on a side edge.

Do I need to disconnect the wired keyboard and mouse for it them to work

at
all?

How many mice/keyboards do you have connected? You should only have one of
each.

Old December 21st 03, 08:52 PM
Strangiato

Thanks guys. No my keyboard definitely doesn't have a connect button.

This shows my keyboard. They don't seem to have manuals on line

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm?pa...lang uageid=1

It doesn't seem to improve matters by unplugging my hard wired keyboard and
mouse. I've tried it both ways

Old December 21st 03, 08:55 PM
Strangiato

panic over! I found the small grey button. god it's hidden without a manual.

thanks for all your help