P4P800 Deluxe and blue screen during startup

Old July 10th 03, 10:46 PM
mafiaboy

Default P4P800 Deluxe and blue screen during startup

Hi there,

I've recently built a new system with a P4P800 Deluxe motherboard
(bios 1008), 2x512 Mb Kingston HyperX PC 3500, P4 2.8C 800 FSB and a
MSI Geforce4 TI4200 8x.
I've installed all the drivers (detonator 44.03, Intel Chipset inf) as
usual, but during the boot phase, I get a blue screen after the
Windows XP logo (STOP c0000415 Unknown hard error). Then I booted in
safe mode, and I got a message saying that the Geforce4 is responsible
for the system instability. So I decided to uninstall the detonator
drivers.....and my system booted up normally in Windows XP. I replaced
the Geforce4 TI4200 with an old Geforce2 MX and everything was OK.
What I don't understand is that my GF4 TI 4200 works very well with my
A7V333.........
Could it be an issue with the P4P800 Deluxe ????

Thank's for your help !!!

My specs:

P4P800 Deluxe
2x512 Mb Kingston HyperX PC 3500
P4 2.8C 800 FSB
MSI Geforce4 TI4200 8x
SoundMax 4 onboard
DVD Pioneer 120S
Sony DRU-510 DVD +RW/-RW
2x 80Gb IBM
PSU 460W Enermax
Windows XP Pro Sp1

Old July 18th 03, 02:39 PM
mafiaboy

Yes it will work.....I tried with an old Geforce2 MX and I haven't
encountered a single problem.

To come back to my problem, I took my whole PC back to the store and
they discovered that my Geforce4 TI4200 was causing this problem. THey
gave me the same card and everything is fine now.

(kayzesose) wrote in message . com...
Hi, will the p4p800 work with geforce2 mx 200 cards? i have an old
inno3d gf2 mx 200 agpx4 i was hoping to use temporarily. Thanks

(mafiaboy) wrote in message . com...
Set by SPD.....I think 2.5-4-4-8-4..
I've tried several settings without luck !!!!!

"BNR" wrote in message arthlink.net...
DDR timings?

blue screen Danny Gopie General 0 October 27th 04 10:57 PM
blue screen Danny Gopie General 12 October 25th 04 07:04 AM