nero freezes when making data disc but disc keeps spinning

Old September 16th 03, 03:05 AM
KnightRdrX

Default nero freezes when making data disc but disc keeps spinning

hi,
i have nero 5.5 and a lite-on 52x cdrw drive
i have 698 mb of mp3s to burn to a data cd.
now...i tried two kinds of cdrs...both are really music cds but have burned as
data before.
It gets up to 4% when nero freezes. But the cd doesn't.
IT keeps spinning inside the drive...it won't stop until i shut off the
computer
how do i get this cd to burn?
For some reason on my computer copying the files to the cd through windows
explorer doesn't usually work either..but it works on my dad's computer
both are windows XP
Old September 16th 03, 04:16 AM
Robert Hancock

This is often a media-incompatibility problem. What kinds of discs have you
tried?

--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
To email, remove "nospam" from

"KnightRdrX" wrote in message
hi,
i have nero 5.5 and a lite-on 52x cdrw drive
i have 698 mb of mp3s to burn to a data cd.
now...i tried two kinds of cdrs...both are really music cds but have

burned as
data before.
It gets up to 4% when nero freezes. But the cd doesn't.
IT keeps spinning inside the drive...it won't stop until i shut off the
computer
how do i get this cd to burn?
For some reason on my computer copying the files to the cd through

windows
explorer doesn't usually work either..but it works on my dad's computer
both are windows XP

Help making dvd data disc please Andy Foster General 1 July 1st 04 12:57 AM
When Good Discs Go Bad Ablang General 0 June 27th 04 03:47 AM
Maximum System Bus Speed David Maynard Overclocking 41 April 14th 04 10:47 PM
help with motherboard choice S.Boardman Overclocking AMD Processors 30 October 20th 03 10:23 PM