What Happened?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 14th 03, 03:36 PM
Kevin Childers

Default What Happened?

I thought I posted a message to this group to let everyone know that EPC was having a one day warehouse sale @ 20% off everything. They even opened up their warehouse to the public so people could see everything they have available. They deal mostly in used Compaq office type machines and parts. They do have some new parts and peripherals as well. Well it never showed in the group, I wonder why? Must have been the snow...

As it is I picked up a couple of cosmetically challenged monitors for $20 and some other assorted parts. It was a good deal, particularly for folks looking to pick up a decent PC on the cheap as well as getting parts to upgrade existing machines at a great price.

Well that's past, but I would like to mention that they are a good source for parts. If anyone is within driving distance of the Cave Springs Exit off I-70 in Saint Charles County, Missouri, USA, it's at least worth stopping in to see what's available.

--
Kevin Childers
Spammers will be traced and erased

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.