PNY TI4600 Crash problems

Old September 3rd 03, 03:02 AM
Kevin

Default PNY TI4600 Crash problems

I bought this vidcard and as soon as I installed it, I've ran into
constant lock ups, infinite voice loop lock ups, stalling fps while in
game, complete memory dumps and error messages from this thing and
it's becoming more and more common. I've d/l'd new drivers,
reinstalled the hardware with a clean install of xp and still it just
keeps crashing and crashing. I've read in other search's that there
has been ongoing problems with PNY cards especially the G4 series?
Help? Anyone else having these problems? Should I just scrap it and go
for one of the newer ATI cards. This thing turned out to be a $350.00
p-0-s unfortunately...
Old September 3rd 03, 03:55 AM
Helion

Doubt its your card... check your power supply and make sure its not a
p-0-s. Many peope who were getting buy on generic power supplies are having
same problem.

om...

Old September 3rd 03, 07:25 AM
Khayman

Kevin wrote:
I bought this vidcard and as soon as I installed it, I've ran into
constant lock ups, infinite voice loop lock ups, stalling fps while in
game, complete memory dumps and error messages from this thing and
it's becoming more and more common. I've d/l'd new drivers,
reinstalled the hardware with a clean install of xp and still it just
keeps crashing and crashing. I've read in other search's that there
has been ongoing problems with PNY cards especially the G4 series?

I have similar problems with a PalitDaytona Ti4200 - every other driver than
the ones from the original CD will cause problems such as the ones you are
having...
So I'm still running v29.80 (or something similar)

Khay.

Sapphire Radeon 9800SE + Shuttle machine = Problems Jiri Kuukasjärvi General 2 September 12th 04 11:17 AM
Omega Drivers Striker Ati Videocards 14 June 10th 04 02:40 PM
DirectX Problems! Faustus Homebuilt PC's 4 December 24th 03 11:42 PM
Minolta 5400 problems Pygmi Scanners 6 December 4th 03 05:24 AM
Major Computer Problems Toronto Garage Door Company General 20 November 13th 03 10:41 PM