Ebuyer Attrocious Customer Service

Old December 16th 04, 12:38 AM
Stephen

Default Ebuyer Attrocious Customer Service

Ebuyer has appalling customer service standards.

Firstly I'll state that in the past I've ordered from Ebuyer and not had a
problem as the items have always arrived on time.

But now I need their customer services there's a huge problem as I've found
out to my cost. Basically it seems to me there's no customer services at
Ebuyer or if there is they're totally ignorant by ignoring my attempts to
contact them on that crap e-notes system. They haven't had the common
decency to reply to me.

The problem is that Ebuyer have told me that the item I ordered has been
despatched to me by Royal Mail and they helpfully gave me the reference
number of the package. Two weeks after the alleged despatch it's still
failed to turn up. I've contacted Royal Mail with the reference number to be
told that there's no record of an audit trail for the item and it's not
entered into the Royal Mail system. This leads to the conclusion it's not
actually been despatched. Further evidence it's not in the Royal Mail system
is that a card through the door if they are unsuccessful in delivering an
item plus I've checked with the local sorting office and they're not holding
any items for collection for me.

So a letter has now been despatched, by first class recorded delivery, to
Ebuyer (addressed to Paul Cusack) demanding that the item is now sent to me
without any further delay. I know one part of their website states they
don't like you to contact them by any other means than e-notes so why don't
the ignorant customer services reply to you? If the letter doesn't have the
desired effect the next step is to report them for taking a credit card
payment without sending the goods which is against the agreement for credit
cards. I've already informed my credit card issuer of the situation and the
payment will be reversed in the next few days if Ebuyer doesn't respond with
sending the item.

It seems like Ebuyer is good if you don't come up against any problems you
have to contact them about. When you do need to contact them then they are
totally crap giving an atrocious service.

Old December 16th 04, 01:37 AM
Lordy

"Stephen" wrote in
:

It seems like Ebuyer is good if you don't come up against any problems
you have to contact them about. When you do need to contact them then
they are totally crap giving an atrocious service.

I get the impression you knew this already. You roll the dice

My ebuyer orders are usually well below 20GBP!

--
Lordy
Old December 16th 04, 02:10 AM

Order from eBuyer when *and only when*

1. You don't mind when the order arrives

2. You don't mind it being delivered by Initial Shítty-Link

3. You don't mind not having a telephone number to call or an address to
write to, and are happy with monkey's answering your eNotes with 24-48 hour
intervals.

--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*

Old December 16th 04, 02:44 AM
Lordy

Liddle Feesh wrote in
:

Order from eBuyer when *and only when*

1. You don't mind when the order arrives

2. You don't mind it being delivered by Initial Sh¡tty-Link

3. You don't mind not having a telephone number to call or an address
to write to, and are happy with monkey's answering your eNotes with
24-48 hour intervals.

4. You dont mind "writing it off" to save the stress!

--
Lordy
Old December 16th 04, 02:13 PM
Stuart

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 23:38:22 GMT, "Stephen"
wrote:

Ebuyer has appalling customer service standards.

Firstly I'll state that in the past I've ordered from Ebuyer and not had a
problem as the items have always arrived on time.

But now I need their customer services there's a huge problem as I've found
out to my cost. Basically it seems to me there's no customer services at
Ebuyer or if there is they're totally ignorant by ignoring my attempts to
contact them on that crap e-notes system. They haven't had the common
decency to reply to me.

snipped .....

I have a similar problem ..Ordered an item a wek ago,selected Standard
Delivery and was due to recieve it on 15/12 ...Tracking showed it to be
due for despatch on 14/12 and it did arrive by City Link on 15/12 as
expected ...Seems that Standard Delivery items get delayed then still get
sent by Next Day Delivery so they arrive on the chosen date...... I sent
an e-mnote to Ebuyer to clarify why they do this and all I got was a reply
saying something like .".I see you order has been depatched
....goodbye"...When I responded by asking for further clarification I got
this .

" Due to the upturn in our order volumes we are currently experiencing a
1-2 day backlog on our
Standard - Super saver delivery orders and some Priority service orders.
Our dispatch teams are
working round the clock to clear these backlogs and we are currently
recruiting to relieve and
balance the extra workload. We expect to have the current volumes under
control very shortly ".

I give up....
Stuart
---------

Remove YOURPANTS before E-mailing Me
Old December 16th 04, 02:37 PM
tony_s

"Stuart" wrote in message
news
[...]

Just as a matter of interest, if Ebuyer delivered the item on the day they
said they would, what is the problem?
Is there really any point in adding to the mess of their enotes system when
you have nothing to complain about?

tony

Old December 16th 04, 05:31 PM
Fat Freddy's Cat

tony_s wrote:

"Stuart" wrote in message
news
[...]

and he's had explanations in his own thread on the subject as to why
ebuyer do this. I also referred him to search for a thread in this group
that IIRC explains it all.

I also believe that many online operators work this way, ebuyer are not
alone.

Also, Stuart, who the **** cares if ebuyer wont explain to you their
delivery policy - policies are for the company to formulate and work to.
Since it appears to be working in your case then why bother?

g.
Old December 16th 04, 08:13 PM
Stephen

"Fat Freddy's Cat" wrote in message
tony_s wrote:

"Stuart" wrote in message
news
[...]

To be honest if Ebuyer had of delayed the item and sent it out as a next day
delivery to meet the stated delivery date then I certainly wouldn't have had
a problem with this.

The problem for me is that all the evidence I have so far gained points to
the item not being sent at all by the Ebuyer arseholes.

To cap it all it's looking as if the arseholes at Ebuyer are also refusing
delivery of my registered post letter. It seems that they don't want any
contact.

This company is by far the worst I've ever dealt with. They're totally ****e
with no service at all.

Old December 16th 04, 08:17 PM
Stephen

Liddle Feesh wrote in message
Order from eBuyer when *and only when*

1. You don't mind when the order arrives

2. You don't mind it being delivered by Initial Shítty-Link

It was being delivered by Royal Mail who haven't any record of the item
entering their system let alone any audit trail. This evidence seems to
strongly suggest the item hasn't ever been sent.

3. You don't mind not having a telephone number to call or an address to
write to, and are happy with monkey's answering your eNotes with 24-48
hour intervals.

I wouldn't mind if the monkeys did actually answer the e-notes within 24-48
hours. The arseholes haven't answered any in almost two weeks. Total
ignorant *******s!

Old December 16th 04, 08:29 PM
Stephen

"Stephen" wrote in message
[...]

As an update it's now looking as if the arseholes at Ebuyer have actually
deleted all the e-notes I've left for them. What a bunch of cowboy *******.

Aopen video cards - customer service Ted Michelini General 2 September 21st 04 10:11 PM
dvd burner.. which one? db General 8 June 27th 04 07:47 PM
How do I fix a Service Controler Manager File Error (Category 7000) - file not found M. B. Storage (alternative) 0 February 6th 04 02:58 PM
ebuyer - still have terrible customer service Andy Bryant UK Computer Vendors 7 October 13th 03 01:18 PM