Buydig / Beech Camera

Old April 20th 05, 10:27 PM
_R

Default Buydig / Beech Camera

I'm told that Buydig is a branch of Beech Camera. Are these reputable
vendors for printers and cameras? They have good prices on the HP
1320 that I was considering. Any reason to avoid them?

Thanks
Old April 20th 05, 11:56 PM
Ozgur Inal

Buydig is pretty good. I purchased 3 cameras from them, never had a problem.
The only thing was, after my last order (I was buying it for a friend who
did not have a credit card) an agent called me from buydig and asked "what I
was going to do with all those cameras" (That was my 3rd order in 6 months)
even though it's none of his business. He was like interrogating me and I
hated it.

Old April 21st 05, 12:28 AM
Frank ess

"_R" wrote in message
I'm told that Buydig is a branch of Beech Camera. Are these
reputable vendors for printers and cameras? They have good prices
on the HP 1320 that I was considering. Any reason to avoid them?

Thanks

He was probably worried that his prices were too low, and you were
selling them and making money that should have been _his_.

Old April 21st 05, 02:42 AM
Steve Gavette

"_R" wrote in message
I'm told that Buydig is a branch of Beech Camera. Are these reputable
vendors for printers and cameras? They have good prices on the HP
1320 that I was considering. Any reason to avoid them?

Didn't know about the reltionship, but I got my D70 kit from Buydig. No
problems.

Old April 21st 05, 02:54 AM
Tony

Beech has a long history of screwing the public. I don't know about their
web operation. I never deal with people I don't trust.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

Old April 21st 05, 05:19 AM
Steve Young

"Tony" wrote

Beech has a long history of screwing the public. I don't know about their
web operation. I never deal with people I don't trust.

When did you ever buy from them?
I bought a camera from them and everything went fine.

Old April 21st 05, 07:28 AM
Oliver Costich

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:52:22 -0500, John A. Stovall
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:27:30 -0400, _R wrote:

I'm told that Buydig is a branch of Beech Camera. Are these reputable
vendors for printers and cameras? They have good prices on the HP
1320 that I was considering. Any reason to avoid them?

Here check them out.

http://www.resellerratings.com/

Buydig is at the top of the second tier, B&H and comparable being in
the first.

Old April 21st 05, 12:29 PM

I bought from Buydig (Panasonic PV-GS120) no problems.
Emailing a question to them about delivery...it was from Beech Camera!

b_d

Old April 21st 05, 01:18 PM
Siddhartha Jain

_R wrote:
I'm told that Buydig is a branch of Beech Camera. Are these

reputable
vendors for printers and cameras? They have good prices on the HP
1320 that I was considering. Any reason to avoid them?

I bought from Beachcamera in Nov'04. Good price and was shipped the
very next day. My cousin who went to the store said that they have
boxes and boxes piled up on the floor and were only interested in
showing you a camera if you bought one first.

- Siddhartha

Old April 21st 05, 01:20 PM
Siddhartha Jain

I bought from Buydig (Panasonic PV-GS120) no problems.
Emailing a question to them about delivery...it was from Beech

Camera!

Isn't that Beachcamera?