Kodak re-enters inkjet biz

Old February 28th 07, 12:24 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Arthur Entlich

Default Kodak re-enters inkjet biz

There is a term for that belief, you know, Megalomania (if you aren't
familiar with it, I'm sure Google can help). ;-)

Art

DRS wrote:

"Arthur Entlich" wrote in message

DRS wrote:

[...]

This is not a private email. This is Usenet. It is a public forum
and everything you post can be read by anybody and everybody, so if
you top-post because one person likes it that way you are screwing
everybody else.

[...]

Oh, but I love self-righteous indignation. Are you so sure you speak
for "everybody else"?

Yes.

Old February 28th 07, 12:27 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Arthur Entlich

Mostly Harmless. ;-)

Art

DRS wrote:

"Frank" wrote in message

DRS wrote:

"Arthur Entlich" wrote in message

[...]

Oh, but I love self-righteous indignation. Are you so sure you speak
for "everybody else"?

Yes.

Um mm...sorry pal but you don't speak for me!
You speak only for yourself.

The standards speak for everybody.

Old February 28th 07, 03:02 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
DRS

"Arthur Entlich" wrote in message
DRS wrote:

[...]

Oh, but I love self-righteous indignation. Are you so sure you speak
for "everybody else"?

Yes.

There is a term for that belief, you know, Megalomania (if you aren't
familiar with it, I'm sure Google can help). ;-)

Actually, the term is "logic". Top-posting destroys the logical flow for
everybody. Thus, when I ask top-posters to desist and adhere to the
standards, I am (as would anybody making the request) speaking on behalf of
everybody.

Old February 28th 07, 07:28 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Burt

DRS - You do get an "A+" for persistance, as does Measekite. Both of you,
however, also get an "A+" for foolishness. You've both made your point, a
few people post an agreement, but most find your behaviour obsessive ("I
speak on behalf of everybody" - quote attributed to DRS). Get over it, suck
it up, and move on already!
(top and bottom posted - take your choice.)

"DRS" wrote in message
"Arthur Entlich" wrote in message

[...]

Old March 1st 07, 12:12 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
DRS

"Burt" wrote in message
"DRS" wrote in message

[...]

Actually, the term is "logic". Top-posting destroys the logical
flow for everybody. Thus, when I ask top-posters to desist and
adhere to the standards, I am (as would anybody making the request)
speaking on behalf of everybody.

You do get an "A+" for persistance,

As long as people post on the subject I am entitled to respond. That does
not make me obsessive, merely a participant. I do not see you criticising
those equally "obsessive" participants who continue to defend top-posting.

as does Measekite. Both of you,
however, also get an "A+" for foolishness. You've both made your
point, a few people post an agreement, but most find your behaviour
obsessive ("I speak on behalf of everybody" - quote attributed to
DRS).

Do put it in context.

Get over it, suck it up, and move on already!
(top and bottom posted - take your choice.)

Unfortunately you remove that choice by top-posting. We still have to get
past your top-post to get to the uneditted cited material.

Old March 1st 07, 04:13 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
measekite

DRS wrote:
"Burt" wrote in message

"DRS" wrote in message

[...]

Actually, the term is "logic". Top-posting destroys the logical
flow for everybody. Thus, when I ask top-posters to desist and
adhere to the standards, I am (as would anybody making the request)
speaking on behalf of everybody.

You do get an "A+" for persistance,

As long as people post on the subject I am entitled to respond.

oH yEAH Furtie

He is entitled to respond even though I think Top Posting is better
along with inline posting.
That does
not make me obsessive, merely a participant.

The church would like to shut you up. Personally I do not agree with
you only your right to say what you want.
I do not see you criticising
those equally "obsessive" participants who continue to defend top-posting.

as does Measekite. Both of you,
however, also get an "A+" for foolishness. You've both made your
point, a few people post an agreement, but most find your behaviour
obsessive ("I speak on behalf of everybody" - quote attributed to
DRS).

Do put it in context.

Get over it, suck it up, and move on already!
(top and bottom posted - take your choice.)

Unfortunately you remove that choice by top-posting. We still have to get
past your top-post to get to the uneditted cited material.

Epson Clossy vs. Kodak Ultima paper george Printers 4 October 12th 06 10:07 PM
Best off-brandname Inkjet Refill Kit Roland Marsey Printers 17 August 2nd 04 01:20 AM
Kodak Soft Gloss Picture Paper for inkjet printers Ray K Printers 14 May 28th 04 01:55 PM
kodak inkjet? news Printers 2 October 22nd 03 01:51 AM
kodak inkjet? news Printers 0 October 22nd 03 01:21 AM