Cleaning Epson Printer

Old October 6th 05, 12:58 AM
measekite

Davy wrote:

measekitewrote:

[quote="measekite"]

I AGREE THAT THEY HAVE A TENDENCY TO CLOG MORE THAN CANON PRINTERS

BUT

IN THEIR DEFENSE I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED THEM FOR A YEAR WITHOUT

CLOGGING. BUT THEY DO USE EPSON OEM INK AND THEY DO PRINT EVERY

DAY. I

THINK THAT IF YOU TAKE AWAY EITHER OF THOSE THEN YOU MAY EXPERIENCE

PROBLEMS.

Mine clogged with OEM ink and ended up in a big hole in the ground
and it don't clog anymore

Davy

HOW FREQUENTLY DID YOU PRINT WHEN YOU USED IT. AND WHAT MODEL DID YOU
HAVE AND HOW CURRENT WAS IT IN THE EPSON LINE.
Old October 6th 05, 01:01 AM
measekite

Impmon wrote:

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 15:42:34 GMT, measekite
wrote:

I AGREE THAT THEY HAVE A TENDENCY TO CLOG MORE THAN CANON PRINTERS BUT
IN THEIR DEFENSE I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED THEM FOR A YEAR WITHOUT
CLOGGING. BUT THEY DO USE EPSON OEM INK AND THEY DO PRINT EVERY DAY. I
THINK THAT IF YOU TAKE AWAY EITHER OF THOSE THEN YOU MAY EXPERIENCE
PROBLEMS.

Then explain my brother's epson 5200 that clogged right away when a
new Epson ink cart was installed. No 3rd party ink ever touched this
printer and it still clogs like crazy and was quite unuseable as
printer. The tendacy to clog Epson printer is way out of proportion
with other ink printers.

Sorry but even Epson ink does clog the printer and Epson choose not to
get this fixed permantly on their printers.

On the other brand, I've had HP ink jet printer for 2 years with mixed
OEM and 3rd party carts and refilled myself several times. The only
time they clogged is when the cart's been refilled more than a few
times and has wore itself out.

I HAVE USED AND STILL HAVE HP PRINTERS FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND HAVE NEVER
EXPERIENCED A PRINT CLOG. THE HP I CURRENTLY USE I PRINT ABOUT ONCE
EVERY COUPLE OF WEEKS AND STILL DO NOT HAVE A CLOG. MY CANON I USE
ABOUT 4 TIMES A WEEK AND DO NOT HAVE ANY CLOGS. I USE OEM INK IN ALL OF
MY PRINTERS.

oh and check your caps lock key. TYPING IN ALL CAPS is one way to get
killfiled quickly.

Old October 6th 05, 01:02 AM
measekite

wrote:

[...]

Mr. Measekite is a paid spammer for canon. His all cap oem-won't-clog
bull**** is the best can come up with.
Don't pay any attention me because I am a moron.
Frank

YOU CAN REFORM AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A MORON.
Old October 6th 05, 05:23 AM
Tony

wrote:

[...]

Which proves one thing - regular use is the most important thing to avoid clogs
- the ink brand is irrelevant.
Tony

Old October 6th 05, 11:35 AM
Davy

[[quote:139df32859]quote="measekite"] wrote:

HOW FREQUENTLY DID YOU PRINT WHEN YOU USED IT. [/quote:139df32859]

What a silly question, if I printed with it - I used it never.

It clogged on the 2nd day, the replacement some months later clogged
on the 4th day.

But I do understand your question, I used it daily as a text printer
and ensured I did the odd photo every couple of days or so.

Lets get's one thing absolutely straight here, I am not complaining
about the print quality when the printer works as it should, I am
complaining of the reliability, the amount of ink wastage due to
having to keep flushing to keep the nozzles clear etc.

This is why I say "don't get clogged with an Epson", the amount ink
ink and paper wastage is phenominal.

With Epson's you just can not print and forget, you have to check
each print that you do, even a simple text document.

It is clearly not just my view but other people's, if you care to
read various forums or look at 'user's review's' on various shopping
channels.

Davy

Old October 6th 05, 02:49 PM
Frank

Tony wrote:

Which proves one thing - regular use is the most important thing to avoid clogs
- the ink brand is irrelevant.
Tony

On no...the TRUTH! Careful Tony, you'll scare the **** out of our local
moron and he'll go mentally ballistic on you. :-)
Frank
Old October 6th 05, 04:46 PM
measekite

Tony wrote:

wrote:

[...]

It is very relevant

Tony

Old October 6th 05, 04:48 PM
measekite

Frank wrote:

Tony wrote:

Which proves one thing - regular use is the most important thing to
avoid clogs - the ink brand is irrelevant.
Tony

On no...the TRUTH! Careful Tony, you'll scare the **** out of me the
local moron and I'll go mentally ballistic on you. :-)
Frank

Old October 6th 05, 05:28 PM
Taliesyn

measekite wrote:

Tony wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Only to you, Measekite, and to no one else in this newsgroup. Because
everyone else knows better, that it makes absolutely no difference what
you use, just how often you use it. And sometimes if you use it too much
the printhead can fail. So you're damned if you do and damned if you
don't. Without a doubt the printer is still, by far, the weakest link in
any computer system.

-Taliesyn
Old October 6th 05, 05:41 PM
Frank

Taliesyn wrote:
measekite wrote:

Tony wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Why bother to wise up measer****head the moron. He's too stupid to get it.
We all have seen his moronic responses and post changing. Who cares!
Only a very weak coward like him does these things. You know he could
never be able to be confronted in person and still spew that ignorant
crap out of that fat trap of his, cause of he did I'm sure he'd be
eating a knuckle sandwich.
What a complete loser he is.
Frank

Epson Cleaning Manual Patrick Carey Printers 5 July 26th 05 08:36 AM
wanted: service manuals ricoh FutureChild Printers 14 March 30th 05 07:25 PM
Epson Printer Port Howard Printers 1 December 6th 04 01:36 AM
EPSON PRINTHEADS "IS THE TRUTH OUT THERE" Martin Printers 8 December 3rd 04 01:45 AM
Looking for a good HP/Epson printer that is similar to Epson Stylus Photo 785EPX... [email protected] Printers 11 November 15th 04 03:04 AM