HP Photosmart Pro B8350

Old April 13th 08, 03:20 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
BoilerBill

Default HP Photosmart Pro B8350

Just in case anyone else is thinking of getting a new A3 printer, this
is the final result of my buying a Photosmart Pro B8350 and having a
major run round by their 'help desk' jocks

Has anyone else hit this problem with them and have they found a
driver which will work with this printer?

Hello Keith,

Thank you for contacting HP Total Care.

I understand that your printer is not printing from photoshop CS3 and
ACDSee. I would like to inform you that your printer has only basic
driver to support your XP computer so it won't allow all the feature
of your printer. As your printer has only basic driver so it will not
print from photoshop CS3. If you need further assistance, please reply
to this message and we will be happy to assist you further.

For information on keeping your HP and Compaq products up and running,
please visit our Web site
at:
http://www.hp.com/go/totalcare

Sincerely,
Sanjeev
HP Total Care

Keith J Chesworth
Old April 14th 08, 12:11 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Rob.

BoilerBill wrote:
Just in case anyone else is thinking of getting a new A3 printer, this
is the final result of my buying a Photosmart Pro B8350 and having a
major run round by their 'help desk' jocks

Has anyone else hit this problem with them and have they found a
driver which will work with this printer?

I can relate with your problem - HP have not changed - I don't know the
answer tho.

There were heaps of problems unanswered with their scanners.

I had to send back a 7750?? printer which would print direct from a CF
card in the slot but would not print correctly through the computer XP
O/S, that was back in about 2004.

Now just bought a HP laserjet and asked why it only had 64Mb of memory
when it should have been 96Mb they could not come up with an answer.

That's them Indian call centres.

Hello Keith,

Thank you for contacting HP Total Care.

I understand that your printer is not printing from photoshop CS3 and
ACDSee. I would like to inform you that your printer has only basic
driver to support your XP computer so it won't allow all the feature
of your printer. As your printer has only basic driver so it will not
print from photoshop CS3. If you need further assistance, please reply
to this message and we will be happy to assist you further.

For information on keeping your HP and Compaq products up and running,
please visit our Web site
at:
http://www.hp.com/go/totalcare

Sincerely,
Sanjeev
HP Total Care

Keith J Chesworth

photosmart 5160 and photosmart 7760 Daphne Eze Printers 1 November 12th 07 04:50 AM
hp photosmart....help please TERRY Printers 3 August 2nd 06 09:57 PM
HP Photosmart 145 mark eldon Printers 0 December 12th 04 12:19 AM
Photosmart 7760 VS Photosmart 7660 VS Deskjet 5652 slash Printers 1 November 20th 03 02:09 AM
Photosmart 7760 VS Photosmart 7660 VS Deskjet 5652 slash Printers 0 November 19th 03 03:17 PM