This is INSANE: GeForce2 MX 400 Black & White output

Old November 16th 03, 07:19 PM
jpsx

Default This is INSANE: GeForce2 MX 400 Black & White output

Hello !

For the past week I'm trying to fix my TV output to display colors on
my Win2000/MX 400 machine. I've been trying different versions of
drivers, tvtool utilities and so on.

When searching the net I can see that I'm not alone with this problem,
but still couldn't find the solution. So, is there a simple answer to
my problem: how to connect this card to PAL television set through
S-VHS cable connected to scart ?

And I know that there's nothing wrong with my TV because I was able to
watch the picture using GeForce (3D propehet card from Hercules) for
more than two years using same cable and scart interface.

If there's no solution I would also like you to suggest me which card
I should buy instead. I really don't want to go through similar
problems with another card...

Thanks a lot for any suggestions and best regards !
Jure
Old November 17th 03, 05:24 AM
melon

For the past week I'm trying to fix my TV output to display colors on
my Win2000/MX 400 machine. I've been trying different versions of
drivers, tvtool utilities and so on.

When searching the net I can see that I'm not alone with this problem,
but still couldn't find the solution. So, is there a simple answer to
my problem: how to connect this card to PAL television set through
S-VHS cable connected to scart ?

And I know that there's nothing wrong with my TV because I was able to
watch the picture using GeForce (3D propehet card from Hercules) for
more than two years using same cable and scart interface.

Looks like weak chrominance S-video signal. Try to use composite signal
(chrominance + luminance) via S-video to composite RCA adapter.

--
melon

Old November 17th 03, 11:13 PM
jpsx