Free CDR Offer

Old June 18th 04, 02:11 AM
Kelly Pierce

Default Free CDR Offer

who said earlier that the days of free or nearly free CDR offers are dead.
for those who live near a Micro center store, I there is a great offer for
blank discs. I discovered this notice in their recent flyer:

KHypermedia 48x 80 Minute CD-R Discs
-
25-pack spindle
- Write up to 48x
- 700MB capacity
Reg. $7.99 / Sale Price $5.00
Free after $5 mfr. mail-in rebate

there is a limit of one rebate for each customer/address. the offer ends
June 27.

I thought I would pass this info along. I hope some find it helpful.

Kelly

Old June 19th 04, 11:17 AM
Dave

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 01:11:06 GMT, "Kelly Pierce"
wrote:

who said earlier that the days of free or nearly free CDR offers are dead.
for those who live near a Micro center store, I there is a great offer for
blank discs. I discovered this notice in their recent flyer:

KHypermedia 48x 80 Minute CD-R Discs
-
25-pack spindle
- Write up to 48x
- 700MB capacity
Reg. $7.99 / Sale Price $5.00
Free after $5 mfr. mail-in rebate

there is a limit of one rebate for each customer/address. the offer ends
June 27.

I thought I would pass this info along. I hope some find it helpful.

Kelly

Radio Shack has RiDATA 48x CD-R's in a 50 pk. spindle for $14.99 with
a $15.00 rebate.

http://www.radioshack.com/product.as...t%5Fid=26-1001

The offer is good until July 1st. Limit of 2 rebates per
customer/address. I grabbed 2 at my local store.

Dave
Old June 20th 04, 02:43 AM
Kelly Pierce

wrote:

[...]

Dear Dave,

Thanks for the tip! today I went to both micro Center and the Radio Shack
in my neighborhood here in Chicago. At Micro Center, I apparently picked up
the wrong package. It was a pack of 25 48X CDR's by KHypermedia. however,
it didn't ring up for $5 at the register when scanned, so a sales clerk was
dispatched to fetch the right product. I got it and my rebate form and went
over to Radio Shack. My store had only three left! I took two. Shrink rap
has been burst, UPC codes have been cut from the package, forms have been
completed and signed, and envelopes addressed and sealed for the rebates. I
call all of this hassleware. it's a great deal though if they send the
checks!

Kelly