The Latest Neocon Lies

Old August 19th 04, 02:12 AM
election2004

Default The Latest Neocon Lies

http://bushlies.no-ip.org

The latest neocon lie involves Kerry's use of the word 'sensitive' to describe
the war on terror. Once again, his remarks have been taken completely out of
context. In fact, the same argument Cheney is making about Kerry, Edwards could
easily make about Bush. Bush did a speech where he said he would have to have a
sensitive approach to our allies, which is EXACTLY the point Kerry was making.
However, democrats try not to take statements grossly out of context like these
liars do.
This is the same tactic they have used against him in his "I voted for the $87
billion before I voted against it" remark. What Mr. Kerry was saying, if the
media had played his entire statement, was that he supported the bill that used
available funds (through repeal of the tax credits to the wealthy) to pay for
the $87 billion. This bill, introduced by Democrats, was shot down by
Republicans. The measure Kerry voted against, used BORROWED money, for which
we, and our children, will pay interest on for years to come.
Again, it could be argued that the republican congress, and our President, were
also against funding of the war by not supporting the original bill that paid
for the war up front.
And how about those swiftboat veterans for truth? Of the 200+ men in the book,
not one actually served with Kerry on his swiftboats. All 5 of Kerry's
commanding officers have said nothing but great things about his service.
All of the men aboard his swiftboat are refuting these Swiftboat liars.
One of these guys (who helped write the book) would have us to believe that
Kerry actually SHOT HIMSELF, thats right...he took a machine gun and SHOT
HIMSELF in the arm, just to get a purple heart (of which he already had 2).
Now, maybe I'm crazy, but this seems a little far fetched to me. But this is
what the guy says in their 'Unfit to Command' book.
Unbelievable.

You can read about more neocon lies, and see the liars in action on video at
http://BushLies.no-ip.org .
Also featured, the Bush Flip Flops. Also, keep up with EV'v Electoral Vote
Predictor (Kerry is up 327-211) and Message Forums.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old August 26th 04, 08:30 PM
Billw

"Had I known the facts, I would not have recommended Kerry for the Silver
Star for simply pursuing and dispatching a single wounded, fleeing Viet
Cong." ... one of Kerry's supervisors in Vietnam, George Elliott.

I'm sure that he wishes he had instead recommended GWB for that Silver
Star -- for valorous service doing Republican campaigning during the VietNam
war (instead of the Guard work he signed up to do, or the war service he
avoided), and for bravely refusing his medical examinations.

It is sad that the country is in the hands of such completely unprincipled
people now, and that so many people can actually believe that these are
straightshooting, moral people in control of the government. We have become
a country of gullible morons, swallowing anything FoxNews spews.

Old August 27th 04, 01:53 PM
TommyDale

"Billw" wrote in message ...
"Had I known the facts, I would not have recommended Kerry for the Silver
Star for simply pursuing and dispatching a single wounded, fleeing Viet
Cong." ... one of Kerry's supervisors in Vietnam, George Elliott.

I'm sure that he wishes he had instead recommended GWB for that Silver
Star -- for valorous service doing Republican campaigning during the VietNam
war (instead of the Guard work he signed up to do, or the war service he
avoided), and for bravely refusing his medical examinations.

It is sad that the country is in the hands of such completely unprincipled
people now, and that so many people can actually believe that these are
straightshooting, moral people in control of the government. We have become
a country of gullible morons, swallowing anything FoxNews spews.

This is off topic -- you should not have cross-posted to this forum.
But I'm not going to let you get away with the statement, "We have
become
a country of gullible morons, swallowing anything FoxNews spews."

Prior to Fox News, we were a country of gullible morons, swallowing
anthing the liberal media (CNN/NBC/ABC/CBS etc.) spewed. So now this
one little news channel get popular BECAUSE IT IS FAIR AND BALANCED
and you liberal pinkos find FOX to be the biased source? You are a
moron.
Old August 28th 04, 01:44 AM
OldFartJAC

You are absolutely right TommyDale and this comes from a disgruntled
registered Democrat who has no intentions of voting for that pompous lying
ass from Massachusetts. He can really relate to the common folk, yeah right.
Three Purple Hearts and not one night in the hospital, gets you out of the
war in 4 months though. I will give him one thing though, he was there even
though he actually tried to get a deferment and was called up, hardly
considered volunteering in most peoples minds.
"TommyDale" wrote in message
om...