OEM Suppliers in UK

Old June 23rd 03, 04:50 PM
Amethyst

Default OEM Suppliers in UK

db wrote:
Amethyst wrote:
www.chillblast.com overpriced.

I disagree. I suppose you'd rather purchase from OverCockers and take your
chances - they're cheaper, but have you ever tried sending something back?

--
Cassandra
Card carrying member of the Fresh Start Club 'The Undead Are People Too!'

Reply address is fake. Please send all praise, abuse, insults, bequests
of £1million to cassandra (at) craigy34 (dot) freeserve (dot) co (dot)
uk. Change the obvious to the obvious.
Private requests for assistance will not be acknowledged. Please post all
correspondence to the group so that all may benefit. Thank you.

Old June 24th 03, 04:56 PM
Zën

thanks for that I have what I need thru chillblast

"Alien Zord" wrote in message
"Pablo" wrote in message
Hello, can anyone recommend any good OEM hardware suppliers in the UK

that
do mail order. Thanks

Do you mean trade suppliers? Are you an OEM or planning to be? If yes to
both questions then the best way to find out who the genuine franchised
OEM distributors are is to check the product manufacturer's web site for
their authorised UK importers or distributors. Many of these will not
supply you unless you can prove that you are a computer company and are
also VAT registered.

If you mean general suppliers of products intended for OEMs then there
are loads of "distributors" that I call wheeler-dealers that pretend to
be trade but in fact supply anybody and mostly don't have a franchise
for any one product.

They all accept phone, fax, email or web orders and will ship goods to
you once you open an account. Many accept credit cards too.