Overall reddish prints

Old June 29th 05, 03:09 AM
Stevelee

measekite wrote:

Of course not. Let these vendors put their liability where there mouth
is. If something is a fact it should be disclosed on their website and
the package and box label

Please allow my interruption here. I think even their products are completely
working it is a nature for these business to NOT carry the liabilities. It
is similar to photo finishing business. If they screw up in processing your
film they will be liable for only one roll of unused film. If they somehow
have to be liable for millions of dollars as you claim your images are worth
there would be no photo finishing businesses existing today.

Inkjet refilling is a bit technical. Even there is nothing wrong with the ink
something could still go wrong. I am afraid there would have been no businesses
selling bulk inks had they been liable for anything that went wrong.

Just my 2 cents..

Old June 29th 05, 03:16 AM
Stevelee

Burt wrote:

I don't know what perverse pleasure Measekite got out of changing the size
of the screw in my post except to create a problem for someone who would try
this technique. The correct size for most carts witht the small plugs is
#6 -3/8. This is supposed to be a forum for helping people with printer
questions, not a place for stupid pranks.

Don't know about the size of the screw. But I won't feel comfortable using metal
screws regardless right size or not. The plastic screw seals better because it
is a little flexible to be really air tight. Actual experiment will tell.
Old June 29th 05, 03:22 AM
Stevelee

Thanks Ron. I will take a trip to those web sites.

Ron Cohen wrote:

For more information on Formulabs ink see the web site for
Sensient-Formulabs www.formulabs.com and www.sensient-tech.com to find
correct information about this company. Here are just a few things about
them that need to be cleared up. Formulabs has been around for about 50
years and is a U.S. based company. The plant in Spain was acquired by
Sensient in 2003, which was two years after the acquisition of Formulabs.
Prior to the Sensient acquisition, Formulabs was an independent company and
prior to that had been a subsidiary of Kimberly-Clark Corporation. Formulabs
is a major (if not the largest) force in the industrial colorings (not
paint) field. Their development facilities are in San Diego and the
production facilities are just across the border in Tijuana (I've been told
that a HP plant is adjacent to the Formulabs facility). They manufacture
inks for a variety of markets - OEM, aftermarket and specialty. Formulabs
ships large quantities of ink to the cartridge manufacturers in China.

If anyone wants to see a little more about the inkjet cartridge
manufacturing side, do a Google search on 'Skyhorse Canon Inkjet' and you
will find info on the Chinese operation that manufactures the ArrowJet
cartridges sold by Alotofthings.com.

Old June 29th 05, 03:39 AM
measekite

Taliesyn wrote:

measekite wrote:

Taliesyn wrote:

measekite wrote:

Taliesyn wrote:

I have two vendors bookmarked that sell Formulabs inks in their
prefilled cartridges. There are more but I haven't been looking as I
have "tons" of ink to get through, both prefilled (Formulabs) and
bulk.
The maker of the bulk ink is unknown. Haven't asked; don't care.

If they are there then: Who Are They?

Why do you need to know this information?

-Taliesyn

I knew you were bull****ting because there are not any.

If I said I knew two sources, then I lied. I actually know three. The
third I haven't had the pleasure of doing business yet. I have too much
ink as it is. Is there a charity I can donate to . . . ;-)

-Taliesyn

Well, you are still bull****ting. You cannot tell this ng because
someone would check the web and find out that you are full of ****.
Old June 29th 05, 03:39 AM
Frank

measekite wrote:

Take whatever Burt says with a grain of salt. He tries and tries to
impress everybody so they think he really knows what he is talking about
but he really NO's.

In one micro-second Burt forgot more than an idiot like you would ever
know in a billion life times.
Loser!
Frank
Old June 29th 05, 03:41 AM
Frank

measekite wrote:

I already know that Frankie Crankie is an insane idiot but I am glad you
use Canon ink in your Canon i9900 inkjet printer. Good choice for GOD
sake.

hehehehe...nothing but an idiot loser.
Moron.
Frank
Old June 29th 05, 03:41 AM
measekite

Stevelee wrote:

measekite wrote:

Of course not. Let these vendors put their liability where there
mouth is. If something is a fact it should be disclosed on their
website and the package and box label

Please allow my interruption here. I think even their products are
completely
working it is a nature for these business to NOT carry the
liabilities. It
is similar to photo finishing business. If they screw up in processing
your
film they will be liable for only one roll of unused film. If they
somehow
have to be liable for millions of dollars as you claim your images are
worth
there would be no photo finishing businesses existing today.

I am not say to be liable for the prints. I am saying that they should
disclose what is inside the cart, label it as such. and be liable they
are telling the truth. If these whores cannot be liable to tell the
truth then should not be in business.

Inkjet refilling is a bit technical. Even there is nothing wrong with
the ink
something could still go wrong.

I am especially referring to prefilled carts.

Old June 29th 05, 03:41 AM
Frank

measekite wrote:

You are a ****

How do you know? You've never seen one.
Frank
Old June 29th 05, 03:42 AM
measekite

Stevelee wrote:

Burt wrote:

I don't know what perverse pleasure Measekite got out of changing the
size of the screw in my post except to create a problem for someone
who would try this technique. The correct size for most carts witht
the small plugs is #7 -3/8. This is supposed to be a forum for
helping people with printer questions, not a place for stupid pranks.

Don't know about the size of the screw. I guess it is the square of
the siz that fits my wife. But I won't feel comfortable using metal

Old June 29th 05, 03:54 AM
measekite

Frank wrote:

measekite wrote:

Take whatever Burt says with a grain of salt. He tries and tries to
impress everybody so they think he really knows what he is talking
about but he really NO's.

In one micro-second Burt looks more like an idiot like me.
Loser! Frank