Printing web pages

Old August 7th 05, 08:37 PM
Trevor Appleton

Default Printing web pages

Is there any secret to printing web pages and getting it all on A4?

Old August 7th 05, 09:22 PM
ftran999

"Trevor Appleton" wrote in message
Is there any secret to printing web pages and getting it all on A4?

Epson has a free utility called "Web to Page" which automatically fits a web
page on a paper in the portrait orientation. If you don't have an Epson, you
could check out the web site of your printer's manufacturer and see if they
have something similar. One caveat, it only works with IE and not FF.

Old August 7th 05, 09:35 PM
Burt

"ftran999" wrote in message

"Trevor Appleton" wrote in message
Is there any secret to printing web pages and getting it all on A4?

Epson has a free utility called "Web to Page" which automatically fits a
web page on a paper in the portrait orientation. If you don't have an
Epson, you could check out the web site of your printer's manufacturer and
see if they have something similar. One caveat, it only works with IE and
not FF.

I believe that Canon also has such a utility.

Old August 7th 05, 09:57 PM
Trevor Appleton

I'm HP so will take a look tks

Old August 7th 05, 11:09 PM
Don Phillipson

"ftran999" wrote in message

Epson has a free utility called "Web to Page" which automatically fits a

web
page on a paper in the portrait orientation. If you don't have an Epson,

you
could check out the web site of your printer's manufacturer and see if

they
have something similar. One caveat, it only works with IE and not FF.

Not found under this name 7 Aug. 2005.
Where does Epson store this software?

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

Old August 8th 05, 12:26 AM
Mikey

Here we go.

It will work for ALL Epsons.

http://tech.epson.com.au/downloads/p...d=styluscx1500

Mikey

Old August 8th 05, 12:41 AM
Dan G

It's called Firefox (Mozilla)
Check it out.

Old August 8th 05, 01:08 AM
zakezuke

It's called Firefox (Mozilla)
Check it out.

As a firefox user, I have to say that not everything renders well in
firefox. And from time to time printed web pages are not rendered
well, but I agree that the success rate is greater for firefox than
internet expoloder. I'd say it is worth looking into.

Just for laughs I decided to use MS-word to print a webpage thinking
since word is designed to deal with printing documents it "should" be
able to render a simiple webpage. While you can put urls driectly on
the open line... It didn't work at all... I got three lines and that's
it. Stupid word.