new motherboard

Old May 19th 10, 11:55 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte,alt.comp.perips.mainboard.giga-byte
mikeyhsd[_3_]

Default new motherboard

looking to get a new computer and evaluating motherboards.

want 6 core amd black edition.
6gb disk I/o
usb3
ati radeon 5970
2 wd velociraptor 500gb
no need for on board video.
probably viewsonic vx2739wm monitor

motherboard options look like
890gpa-ud3h
890fxa-udv rev 2
890fxa-ud7 rev 2

any recommendations or preference.

Old May 22nd 10, 02:55 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte,alt.comp.perips.mainboard.giga-byte
peter

890fxa-udv rev 2
890fxa-ud7 rev 2

Almost the same boards with the UD7 being LARGER....
and having a few more options.
Check the size of the UD7 versus what can fit in your case

peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

"mikeyhsd" wrote in message ...
looking to get a new computer and evaluating motherboards.

want 6 core amd black edition.
6gb disk I/o
usb3
ati radeon 5970
2 wd velociraptor 500gb
no need for on board video.
probably viewsonic vx2739wm monitor

motherboard options look like
890gpa-ud3h
890fxa-udv rev 2
890fxa-ud7 rev 2

any recommendations or preference.

Looking for a certain motherboard glee Homebuilt PC's 2 June 7th 07 09:22 PM
motherboard help. Compaq Presario 5700T Motherboard marq122 via HWKB.com Homebuilt PC's 2 September 7th 06 10:05 PM
Motherboard Boostm3 Gateway Computers 2 November 19th 05 03:54 PM
Use HDD from AMD Proc Motherboard in Intel Proc Motherboard Sekhar Asus Motherboards 1 August 15th 04 07:41 PM
PCI-X Amd motherboard Supertimer Overclocking AMD Processors 1 November 22nd 03 02:59 PM