Quiet Install of Drivers from batch File

Old May 18th 09, 12:06 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Tim[_15_]

Default Quiet Install of Drivers from batch File

I am looking for information on installing the Gigabyte Chipset, Audio,
USB, etc drivers on my system. The company I work for has multiple
manufacturer motherboards that we have out to our customers. I am
making an image that has the drivers available to be re-installed and I
want to be able to streamline the installs using batch files. I can
call the executables, but I cannot figure out how to run it in quiet mode.

Is there any way to do this? Also, if the app needs a driver it cannot
find, is there a way to point it to the directories the drivers are in?

Thanks,

-Tim