GA-P35-DS3R BIOS question

Old July 8th 09, 04:05 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
[email protected]

Default GA-P35-DS3R BIOS question

I think I dnld an F13c BIOS from the Gigabyte website for my
GA-P35-DS3 MB.
I also previously had an F11 BIOS.

Looking today I find that neither of those are available on the
website and I dnld an F12 BIOS dated june 09 - which is well after I
upgraded to F13c.

The question is, what happened to F11 & F13c BIOSs?

Should I "downgrade" to F12?

thx
Old August 18th 09, 03:14 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
[email protected]

GOOD QUESTION?????????

I just dnld some stuff and looked right at that and something looked
strange, but I just ASS U MEd that I had 12 (6/19/09) since that was
the last one.

But I do have 13 (11-17-08) and previously had 11 (1/4/08)

SO, how do you release 13 before 12????????? and where did 11 go. I do
have a copy.....

I think I read someplace that 13c was not a final release, but why now
12??????

Old August 18th 09, 03:26 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
[email protected]

FURTHER RESEARCH

there are TWO models

GA-P35-DS3R and
GA-P35C-DS3R

the BIOS WE dumbies are looking at are for the WRONG model. 10 & 12
are for the P35C

I have a P35 so I guess I need to redo my dnlds

THANKS FOR THE HEADS-UP.