Complaint about Microsoft criminal misuse of Telephone system

Old January 16th 17, 01:57 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Norm X[_2_]

Default Complaint about Microsoft criminal misuse of Telephone system

Hi, this complaint is Xposted.

Long ago, I came to the conclusion that Microsoft is sleazy with money. I
needed to cancel a credit card, the only way to terminate recurrent charges.
At one point the Supreme Court under the Sherman Act, was about to spit up
Microsoft into smaller pieces, because of market sleaze

Dec. 26, I sent a letter to MS in Redmond complaining they had spoiled my
Christmas with bad server software that messed up a movie download. I
waited, then decided on interactive Internet chat with a representative.
That went no where. So I finally came around to making a phone call to a MS
number on the web. I talked for maybe 1.5 hours, still no refund. When I set
my phone down, I found four SMS text messages with verification codes.
Because I was talking on the phone I was unable to see SMS text messages,
but I did get many MS verifications on a couple of email addresses. This
nonsense was created by nerds at MS to convince call center ladies something
is wrong with the caller.

The spoofing of IP addresses is wrong. Spoofing of telephone numbers is a
criminal offense. If Microsoft won't give my money back, the least I can do
is to throw some mud in their direction.

The following numbers created by nerds at Microsoft are phony and are
evidence of criminal misbehavior by Microsoft.

+1 361-402-4506

+1 251-444-6537

+1 856-333-2111

+1 667-239-1376

If their are any police from the fraud squad here, please take notice.
Thanks.

Old January 16th 17, 02:28 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Norm X[_2_]

The following numbers created by nerds at Microsoft are phony and are
evidence of criminal misbehavior by Microsoft.

+1 361-402-4506

+1 251-444-6537

+1 856-333-2111

+1 667-239-1376

If their are any police from the fraud squad here, please take notice.
Thanks.

A link to the Truth in Caller ID Act of 2009 is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth_...ID_Act_of_2009

"Caller ID spoofing is generally illegal in the United States if done "with
the intent to defraud, cause harm, or wrongfully obtain anything of value".
Microsoft's intent is to defraud and wrongfully obtain something of value,
money. Microsoft has been a criminal racket for a long, long time.

Old January 16th 17, 02:39 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.os.windows-10
The New Other Guy

On Sun, 15 Jan 2017 17:57:08 -0800, "Norm X"
wrote:

Dec. 26, I sent a letter to MS in Redmond complaining they had spoiled my
Christmas with bad server software that messed up a movie download. I
waited, then decided on interactive Internet chat with a representative.

HAHAHAHAHHAHYAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!Q !!!

You SHOULD have posted this on April 1st!!

Old January 16th 17, 02:57 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Keith Nuttle

On 1/15/2017 8:57 PM, Norm X wrote:
[...]

If you believe there is fraud involved don't complain on a newsgroup,
contact the Office that deals with Fraud in your state, or country. In
states I am familiar with it is connected to the State Attorney
General's office
Old January 16th 17, 05:01 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Norm X[_2_]

"Keith Nuttle" wrote in message
news
[...]

Thanks. There is an FBI office in Seattle. I'll write them with all
documents. Maybe, the new crowd in Washington DC will have a hard on against
Microsoft. My complaint is only one of thousands or millions. Maybe, the
Supreme Court will decide again to split Microsoft after Trump has stuffed
the court with his buddies. Isn't democracy wonderful?

Old January 16th 17, 05:04 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Mr. Man-wai Chang

On 16/1/2017 9:57 AM, Norm X wrote:
Hi, this complaint is Xposted.

Long ago, I came to the conclusion that Microsoft is sleazy with money. I
needed to cancel a credit card, the only way to terminate recurrent charges.
At one point the Supreme Court under the Sherman Act, was about to spit up
Microsoft into smaller pieces, because of market sleaze

I phoned Micro$oft Hong Kong a few times. They always solved my problems.

What exactly was your computer problem?

/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
Old January 17th 17, 12:22 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.os.windows-10
...winston

"Norm X" wrote in message news
At one point the Supreme Court under the Sherman Act, was about to
split up Microsoft into smaller pieces, because of market sleaze

Not true.
Never happened, The SCOTUS declined to hear the US DOJ vs. Microsoft case.

Excluding the misinformation on SCOTUS you're preaching to the choir
cross-posting to Usenet groups.

Your starting point should be your governmental law body in your country of
origin(might that be Canada?).

--
....winston
msft mvp windows experience

Old January 17th 17, 04:58 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Norm X[_2_]

"...winston" wrote in message
news "Norm X" wrote in message news
At one point the Supreme Court under the Sherman Act, was about to
split up Microsoft into smaller pieces, because of market sleaze

Not true.
Never happened, The SCOTUS declined to hear the US DOJ vs. Microsoft case.

Excluding the misinformation on SCOTUS you're preaching to the choir
cross-posting to Usenet groups.

Your starting point should be your governmental law body in your country of
origin(might that be Canada?).

--
....winston
msft mvp windows experience

Not true! From:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...Corp.#Judgment

Judgment

Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson issued his findings of fact on November 5,
1999, which stated that Microsoft's dominance of the x86-based personal
computer operating systems market constituted a monopoly, and that Microsoft
had taken actions to crush threats to that monopoly, including Apple, Java,
Netscape, Lotus Notes, RealNetworks, Linux, and others.[15] Judgment was
split in two parts. On April 3, 2000, he issued his conclusions of law,
according to which Microsoft had committed monopolization, attempted
monopolization, and tying in violation of Sections 1 and 2 of the Sherman
Antitrust Act. Microsoft immediately appealed the decision.[16]

On June 7, 2000, the court ordered a breakup of Microsoft as its "remedy".
According to that judgment, Microsoft would have to be broken into two
separate units, one to produce the operating system, and one to produce
other software components.[16][17]
Witnesses

Old January 17th 17, 06:08 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Norm X[_2_]

"...winston" wrote

[snippage]

--
....winston
msft mvp windows experience

Please note factors in economic history:

Sherman Antitrust Act
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherman_Antitrust_Act

Congressman Sherman was brother of General Sherman whose war cry, "Let Dixie
Burn". resonates in culture; Joan Baez, "the night they drove old Dixie
down".

Also note:

Seven Sisters (oil companies)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_...l_companies%29

and

Standard Oil
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_Oil

"Established in 1870 by John D. Rockefeller as a corporation in Ohio, it was
the largest oil refiner in the world of its time."

Study of economic history shows that on average, Monopoly power or Cartel
power grants 40% greater profit than 'free markets', to the detriment of the
consumer (and businesses). When all the effects trickle down it implies a
40% greater inflation. This explains why the 'Sherman Antitrust Act' was
enacted in the first place.

Standard oil was broken into seven independent oil companies. Microsoft has
many divisions. "Seven parts" might be a good model. Microsoft may have
reached an agreement. The settlement needs to be revisited. "Make America
Great Again".

Whether we are talking Supreme Court or action taken by the Department of
Justice, is a non-issue, in light of antitrust action taken by the European
Union. Previous complainants have been by competitor businesses who are a
small number. On the consumer side, there may be billions of complainants.
The consumer only sees the effects of criminal activity. In my case I was
exposed to credit card fraud. Allegations are only allegations. But if
billions of such complaints are filed, it makes a compelling picture.
Question, "will an oligarch in power" embrace all others oligarchic powers?
Good questions. I will never get a refund. I am more interested that Justice
be served against Microsoft.

If you dig deeper, criminality is one symptom of Monopoly or Cartel
business.

For the benefit of other excited readers in this forum, here if the mailing
address of the FBI in Seatttle:

FBI Seattle Division
1110 3rd Ave,
Seattle, WA 98101, USA

Microsoft lists an address in Redmond, Washington, United States, and no
other addresses. So send you complaints to Seattle. Don't bother mailing
complaints to Trump in Washington. Complaints against elected official are
resolved at election time. There were manifestly, more complaints against
Hillary Clinton than against Donald Trump.

Old January 17th 17, 06:49 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.os.windows-10
burfordTjustice

On Mon, 16 Jan 2017 19:22:14 -0500
"...winston" wrote:

got the little girl knickers