Wanted: Printer/Scanner/CD./DVD printer

Old February 28th 08, 06:02 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Trevor

Default Wanted: Printer/Scanner/CD./DVD printer

Any recommendations?

Old February 28th 08, 10:48 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
John Smith

Canon MP600, $99 from www.outpost.com (Fry's) or MP610, $150 from Canon
online store (free ground shipping). They are identical. Period.

Check out these DVD prints I made from MP600 with a home-made CD tray.
Notice how accurately the images are centered. See my earlier post for how
to make the tray easily. Scanned these on MP600.

http://lh3.google.com/fixup77/R8cq4a...0/dvdmovie.JPG

http://lh3.google.com/fixup77/R8cq4a...collection.JPG

Old February 28th 08, 11:28 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Rob.

Trevor wrote:
Any recommendations?

So what have you discovered in what you want to look at?

Old March 15th 08, 05:33 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
DanG

MP600 and MP610 are not identical. The 610 uses the newer head with more
nozzles and slightly improved speeds. Same as the difference between the
IP4300 and IP4500.