Looking for a Full Tower Case Front and rear 120mm Fans Any good ones ?

Old June 30th 04, 08:59 AM
Dennis E Strausser Jr

Default Looking for a Full Tower Case Front and rear 120mm Fans Any good ones ?

"Scott Backular" wrote in message

Hard to find

Dumb ass.
Just get a server case, you can get more then one fan for hd's for them.
Then if you want that 120mm fan, you can have it, that & enough room for
the better MB's that come with 4 x ide and sata on board.
You can get 8 drive case's n 4 or more cd roms too.
Is this big enough?
To live for one etc????
Denny. :-)

Old June 30th 04, 09:30 AM
Dennis E Strausser Jr

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...123-064&depa=0

Old June 30th 04, 03:14 PM
OCZ Guy

Denny calm down mate calm move away from the ledge

Old July 1st 04, 07:47 AM
Dennis E Strausser Jr

Snip Ha, Ha, ha................
ah?
already fell.
in many ways that's true.
This guy will keep pressing us, so......
Try to overminde him? like it matters with some1 who's so dumb, he
won't even stop cross-posting...
This from some1 who's drunk, really?
I cant even keep my fingers on the right keys, huh? I never could.
But I may sound better then this dumb**** who if he ment what he said would
have over 3TB space now
if he ment it.
Toooooo Drunk.

No More, Cant :: Think well, too drunk...
2200+ @ 2800+ 2.174 2.178 huh.
Eh
ah
2.6 GHz @ 3
Eh?
What?
I know What I do Have, even drunk, & not going to try to ask about
things that have been here over,,,,,over, too much.
Main point...
Go away,,, to live for one etc & other......
We all live here for a while, try to make something of it, instead of
bitching about it.
There's a lot up in your head, use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denny. Very Many In This :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)