CES 2005: Show Stopping Photos From Day 3

Old January 9th 05, 04:39 AM
Ablang

Default CES 2005: Show Stopping Photos From Day 3

CES 2005: Show Stopping Photos From Day 3

Update: An MP3 player that sleeps with the fishes, snow in Las Vegas,
and plenty of personal entertainment gadgets highlight today's photo
gallery.

Photos by Rick Rizner, PC World
Friday, January 07, 2005

The CES show floor is officially open, and our editors have been
searching every inch to find the coolest new gadgets you just have to
see. Here's a peek at a few products that caught our eye on Thursday.

And for original reports from the show, check out our CES Staff Blog,
where our editors are writing about these products and many more.

If you must go outside, but can't leave the music behind, why not
snorkle with Oregon Scientific's MP120 MP3 player? You can go
underwater with it in up to 3.2 feet deep for up to 30 minutes. It
comes in 128MB, 256MB and 512MB capacities, and the company says the
battery lasts up to 10 hours. Don't touch the fish!

http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/...010705X,00.asp

===
"The cup's gone up from an A to D. It's bad for you, but it's
fun for me."
-- Chris Martin's rap song to Gwenyth Paltrow