Leadtek 6600GT (AGP) Is this for real?

Old November 28th 04, 07:14 AM
Anthony

ur the moron gay **** dont put links like that in here they look suspicious
so grow a brain god damn father ****ing **** ant

"Tim" wrote in message

"Anthony" wrote in message
news:dY4qd.6763$3I.3261@okepread01...
another moron.....

DONT CLICK THE LINK I DIDNT!!

Yes, you are another moron. WTF are you talking about you idiot?!

Old November 28th 04, 07:59 AM
Anthony

Soo anyone besides me order one? I looked it up on leadteks sight and its
the right card so we shall see...

Anthony

"Tim" wrote in message

Is this a reputable vendor? This deal seems a little too good to be true

http://tinyurl.com/5p4tn

Old November 28th 04, 09:14 AM
Tim

"Anthony" wrote in message
ur the moron gay **** dont put links like that in here they look
suspicious so grow a brain god damn father ****ing **** ant

Oh yeah? Well you're a double queer, gay moron ant poop beetle fart ****
****er! Not so funny when the other guy's dishin' it out is it? Thanks for
the laugh. Fourth grade education I presume, or am I aiming too high? That's
quite the vocabulary.

Old November 28th 04, 10:08 AM
Tim

"PRIVATE1964" wrote in message

That link you posted seems to be a very good deal....

Yes it does, and I'd much rather have a Leadtek than any other brand out
right now. I think I'll give other vendors another week before I even
consider this one. Right now they're the only dealer who has it, so maybe
they make up for the low price with inflated shipping charges. I couldn't
find the charges on the site itself so I really can't tell.

Old November 28th 04, 01:13 PM
...D.

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 16:16:05 -0500, Bmchan wrote:

Newegg carries the Leadteck 6600 PCI for $152

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduc...MP=OTC-17exta6

Never heard of the retailer before but then again I'm a noob at VC's.

That is the 256 MB 6600. NO GT in the title, The one posted in the
original message is a GeForce 128 MB 6600 GT. So it says, for $149.
Talks about being better than a plain 6600.

Product Specification:
GPU • GeForece 6600GT
Graphic Bus • AGP 8X
GPU/Memory Clock • 500/500MHz
Memory • 128MB DDR3
Memory Interface • 128-bit
RAMDACs • 400MHz
Data Bandwidth • 2.1GB/sec.
Pipeline • 8
Fill Rate • 4.0(billion texels/sec.)
Vertices/sec. • 375(million)
Process • 0.11µ
Output • MDVI, VGA, TV-Out
Software Bundle • DVD Player
• WinFox II
• Cult 3D
• Coloreal Embedded
• Coloreal Visual
• Coloreal Bright
• Games Bundled
Notice:Bundle games depend on the retail

...D.

Old November 28th 04, 01:26 PM
...D.

"PRIVATE1964" wrote in message
Whats wrong with that link?

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 22:19:13 GMT, "Tim" wrote:
Not a thing, it's just a link to the vendor (xpcgear). I just wanted some
feedback from anyone who's dealt with them. Are they reputable?

Well as soon as I get paid in a week, I'm going to "gamble" and buy one.
Unless I see something weird about the brand in this newsgroup in that
time.

This is $100 less at $149 than I was anticipating paying for a 6600GT AGP.
..

I do notice it calls it a 128 MB GeForce 6600 GT. not an nVidia 6600GT.
of course GeForce is from nVidia.

...D.
Old November 28th 04, 01:40 PM
...D.

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 12:04:54 -0500, "Tim" wrote:

Is this a reputable vendor? This deal seems a little too good to be true

http://tinyurl.com/5p4tn

Now that I think about it, and looking at their other prices, it looks to
me like they just blew a digit and have a 1 where there should be a 2.
That would make it a real familiar looking $249.. Also notice the PCI
Express icon says "in stock". The AGP model in question does not.
...D.
Old November 28th 04, 02:21 PM
Anthony

that was so lame I am wondering if ur education is less then 3rd grade would
explain alot..

"Tim" wrote in message
k.net...

Old November 28th 04, 02:32 PM
Bmchan

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 04:13:24 -0800, ...D.
wrote:

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 16:16:05 -0500, Bmchan wrote:

Newegg carries the Leadteck 6600 PCI for $152

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduc...MP=OTC-17exta6

Never heard of the retailer before but then again I'm a noob at VC's.

That is the 256 MB 6600. NO GT in the title, The one posted in the
original message is a GeForce 128 MB 6600 GT. So it says, for $149.
Talks about being better than a plain 6600.

I was aware of that when I posted the URL. My point was simply that
the PCI versions had fallen to that price range by that Mfr.

Old November 28th 04, 04:34 PM
MikeC

"Anthony" wrote in message
that was so lame I am wondering if ur education is less then 3rd grade
would explain alot..

wow, you even had to copy his insult? pathetic

"Tim" wrote in message
k.net...