Ati 9500 Problem?

Old August 7th 03, 08:02 PM
wired and confused

Default Ati 9500 Problem?

No able to underclock v-card after a flash. And I get checker boards in 2d .
Lots of checkerboarding. I have had this card for awhile butt not long
enough and now its checkerboarding I had it clocked at 370 core and 276
memory.Its been fine up till just recently.

Old August 8th 03, 06:39 PM
Flossie

"wired and confused" wrote in message
No able to underclock v-card after a flash. And I get checker boards in 2d

..
Lots of checkerboarding. I have had this card for awhile butt not long
enough and now its checkerboarding I had it clocked at 370 core and 276
memory.Its been fine up till just recently.

I`m not surprised having the core clocked @ 370 or is that a typo ????

---

Flash card reader: write problem... KILOWATT General 7 June 1st 04 12:19 AM
Sound card problem Phileas General 10 May 9th 04 10:55 PM
Sound Card Problem cracking noise, SB Live 5.1 Majestic Homebuilt PC's 1 December 24th 03 08:12 AM
ABIT Ti4200 memory problem? scott Homebuilt PC's 1 December 12th 03 12:06 AM
Radeon 9500 problem SNAKE General 0 November 13th 03 08:48 PM