Leadtek K7NCR18D-Pro II and AMD XP 2500+ AQZEA (o/c FSB 200)

Old November 4th 03, 06:57 AM
Dieter F. Tersteegen

Default Leadtek K7NCR18D-Pro II and AMD XP 2500+ AQZEA (o/c FSB 200)

Is there anyone having experiences with the above config?

I got problems after power up. The system hangs one or two times after power
up, before starting XP Prof. SP1.
On 2nd or 3rd boot attempt system will start w/o any problems and runs
stable. Temps: 41C / 46C!

Vcore problem? (...but I haven't changed any vcore-parameter!)
PSU? (...but I ran an Elitegroup K7S5A Mobo before w/o any probs!)
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Dieter F. Tersteegen

P.S.
Config:
Leadtek K7NCR18D-Pro II (nforce 2 Ultra 400)
AMD Athlon 2500+ Barton (AQZEA, FSB: 200, as 3200+)
2 x 512 MB Infineon (PC 3200)
Leadtek Winfast A350 TDH myVivo (Geforce FX 5900)
Soundblaster Live!
PSU Skyhawk 450W
Spire WhisperRock IV
1 x 80 GB Maxtor