Starcraft 2, Early Review Conclusion: FRICKING AWESOME STORY/GRAPHICS/SOUND.

Old August 1st 10, 05:36 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_3_]

Default Starcraft 2, Early Review Conclusion: FRICKING AWESOME STORY/GRAPHICS/SOUND.

Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yoooooooo !

Oh man... I just finished playing through some of the tutorials and
levels/missions of Starcraft 2 "wings of liberty" !

And man... is this a great game !

I had my doubts about the game... but it's not really about the game... it's
about the whole vibe...

The vibe of it is super/very cool.

If I had to choose one word to describe Starcraft 2 then it's:

SPACECOWBOY.

This game is like being a cowboy in space... you one bad-ass mother
****er... no laws, no rules, it's just you against the machine, the army,
the goverment, the aliens, the other aliens... getting people with you...
intrigues.

So far the best thing about the game is the story ! The voices, the actors,
the scenes, and the cgi...

Sound effects are pretty cool/good as well... and the menu's are very
beautifull.. and a joy to go through.

This game has QUALITY written all over it ! SPACECOWBOY written all over it.

Gameplay-wise Starcraft was never that great... nor is Starcraft 2...

If you looking for a game with superior strategy skills and options, maybe
Starcraft 2 ain't for you... but I am not sure yet... since I just unlock a
few units... there are surely more to come...

Personally I am not a fan of starcraft... generall I don't like fantasy
games... and Starcraft 2 has some fantasy elements in it... like the zerg
aliens and the protos aliens... so that kinda sucks... but it's still very
cool to play anyway...

Just busting up those aliens... setting them on fire.. the nice voices...

This game play like a big hollywood block buster game... something you just
gotta play and see for yourself to understand what this game is about.

Quite frankly I have never played a game before with such a compelling and
sucking-in story...

It truely sucks you into it all.. even if you don't like it... you gonna
like it... no doubt about it.

If you understand english just fine... you gonna like this game...
especially if you like space stories, sci-fi stories and cowboy stories.

This game even had me acting/talking like the actors... it was awesome...
like "he boys/ok guys... I gotta go take a **** now... but ill be right back
"

For this people looking for details:

The graphics are just fricking superb... it doesn't really feel like a 3D
game... some things look so good it's like it was rendered or something...
maybe it actually was ?!? I don't know... but it looks good !

STARCRAFT *** IS *** BACK !!!! IN A BIG WAY !!!! ****

THIS GAME IS MOST SEE TO BELIEVE IT AND EXPERIENCE IT YOURSELF !!!!

It's going to be legendary !

It definetly raises the bar somewhat of what to expect from an RTS LOL ! At
least story wise !

Gjez... this game is actually better than a movie !

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Old August 1st 10, 07:16 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Romano[_7_]

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

chill it.Game is nothing to get so excited.I would say average RTS with
nothing new

Old August 2nd 10, 04:05 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_3_]

"Romano" wrote in message

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

chill it.Game is nothing to get so excited.I would say average RTS with
nothing new

Man, just the graphics and sound alone make it worth while...

Just the pictures are kinda nice, just the menu's are already enough to play
this game ! LOL.

Like I said I am not a starcraft fan...

Starcraft is kinda ****ty in itself... but damn do they make it look and
sound good !

But it's not something that I must play this instant... no... I can postpone
it a bit

But it's nice if one is bored and want to have a little bit of fun =D

And starcraft is just that... a little bit of fun...

Makes me feel a little bit like a kid again ! LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck =D