What to buy

Old July 8th 05, 03:42 AM
Guido

YOU FILTHY KIKE !!

Mind your own ****ing business, you filthy jew !!

"Dr Teeth" wrote in message
On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 23:45:23 GMT, kony wrote:

Perhaps you should mention where you are then?

It's all in the headers.

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old July 8th 05, 08:40 PM
Dr Teeth

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 21:42:54 -0500, "Guido"
wrote:

YOU FILTHY KIKE !!

Mind your own ****ing business, you filthy jew !!

You got me bang to rights from my non-denominational posting. What a
genius!

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old July 11th 05, 10:04 PM
kony

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:33:10 GMT,
(Ken Marsh) wrote:

Hi,

Dr Teeth wrote:
#On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 23:42:06 +0200, "Tal Fuchs"
#wrote:
#XFX 6600GT 128MB - 265$

#Got for the above. Overclocked out of the box and apparently more
#overclockable.

#Make sure you get one with the updated fan. It should *not* look like
#this
www.drteeth.co.uk/xfx/1105578931.jpg The new fan housing is
#metal.

I got one with the updated fan. It died too. Great card. Bad fan(s).

Ken.

It's quite common for video card fans to die. Personally I
replace such junk fans and the 'sink whenever reasonably
possible but a drop of heavyweight oil will help prolong
it's life, presuming it's a sleeve-bearing fan.
Old July 11th 05, 10:30 PM
Bob

kony wrote:
It's quite common for video card fans to die. Personally I
replace such junk fans and the 'sink whenever reasonably
possible but a drop of heavyweight oil will help prolong
it's life, presuming it's a sleeve-bearing fan.

I wish there was a simple monitor program that would monitor vid card
and CPU temps and alarm when necessary, maybe displaying them in the
tray. I've not found a monitor program that monitor boths and most of
the rest are bigger apps that, say, control overclocking, list all your
hardware, etc.
Old July 12th 05, 12:17 AM
kony

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 14:30:01 -0700, Bob
wrote:

kony wrote:
It's quite common for video card fans to die. Personally I
replace such junk fans and the 'sink whenever reasonably
possible but a drop of heavyweight oil will help prolong
it's life, presuming it's a sleeve-bearing fan.

I wish there was a simple monitor program that would monitor vid card
and CPU temps and alarm when necessary, maybe displaying them in the
tray. I've not found a monitor program that monitor boths and most of
the rest are bigger apps that, say, control overclocking, list all your
hardware, etc.

That's another benefit of replacing the fan if you use a
motherboard's monitored fan header to power it. I agree
that more board manufacturer's should offer two versions of
their hardwar monitor, one with all the toys and one that's
streamlined. Personally, I overclock a lot as a hobby
(non-critical uses) and even so, never use /windows/
software to do it. The last thing I'd want is potential OS
corruption before even being able to verify a slight
tendancy towards stability.
Old July 17th 05, 11:21 PM
Tal Fuchs

Is there ANY program, big or small, that will monitor both ?
I'm using MBM to monitor the MB, but can't monitor the graphic card with it.
I realy want to monitor the graphic card temperature. It's more importent
then the fan speed. Any fan failare will cause the temperature to go high.

Old August 2nd 05, 02:40 AM
John Doe

troll

From: "Guido" someone microsoft.com
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.video cards.nvidia,alt.games.battlefield1942,comp.sys.ib m.pc.hardware.video
Subject: What to buy
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 21:42:54 -0500

YOU FILTHY KIKE !!

Mind your own ****ing business, you filthy jew !!

"Dr Teeth" no.email.here.please tardis.com wrote in message
news:bvbec1l75fssim8fsevo2gpus12alnqdpi 4ax.com...