YouTube Video: Skybuck's Dream PC and Call of Duty 4 Stats ;)

Old August 18th 08, 07:23 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default YouTube Video: Skybuck's Dream PC and Call of Duty 4 Stats ;)

Hello,

Today I made a nice video of my Dream PC and Call of Duty 4 Stats

Also nice music and a little bit of gameplay at the end.

Part1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMQ2rPnMOi4

Part2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVAJ5vSuT4A

Be sure to watch Part2, at 4:40 my favorite pat of the whole video ! =D

Enjoy,

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Old August 18th 08, 09:20 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Chris M. Thomasson

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
. home.nl...
Hello,

Today I made a nice video of my Dream PC and Call of Duty 4 Stats

Also nice music and a little bit of gameplay at the end.

Part1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMQ2rPnMOi4

Part2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVAJ5vSuT4A

Be sure to watch Part2, at 4:40 my favorite pat of the whole video ! =D

Enjoy,

Your a full-blown moron.

Old August 18th 08, 10:40 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Chris M. Thomasson

"Chris M. Thomasson" wrote in message
"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
. home.nl...
Hello,

Today I made a nice video of my Dream PC and Call of Duty 4 Stats

Also nice music and a little bit of gameplay at the end.

Part1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMQ2rPnMOi4

Part2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVAJ5vSuT4A

Be sure to watch Part2, at 4:40 my favorite pat of the whole video ! =D

Enjoy,

Your a full-blown moron.

Sorry about that, but you seem to have a knack for getting perfectly good
systems to kill themselves.

Old August 19th 08, 03:31 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default I hate Call of Duty 4 and it's player and cheaters.

Too many stupid cheater boys.

Maybe soon shooters only exist for xbox... ?

The game isn't even fun like BF2

DELETED.

Laterz,
Skybuck.

Old August 19th 08, 04:17 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Don Bowey

On 8/19/08 7:31 AM, in article
. nl, "Skybuck Flying"
wrote:

Too many stupid cheater boys.

Maybe soon shooters only exist for xbox... ?

The game isn't even fun like BF2

DELETED.

Laterz,
Skybuck.

You have become very tiresome. Please stop spamming sci.electronics.design
with your irrelevant junk.