There is an Angle in my house ?!!! O:)

Old August 17th 08, 11:55 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default There is an Angle in my house ?!!! O:)

Today I walked into my living room with the lights out with the new antec
case for the first time...

And I was happily surprised what I saw:

http://members.home.nl/hbthoupperman...ld/AngelPC.JPG

^^^ Angel guarding over me ^^^

Now back to some serious stuff:

I tried the digital camera usb cord on the front side of the antec 1200 case
but for some reason it wasn't working ?

So then I connected the digital camera to the back, and windows complained
it had to reboot.

Then during reboot it took a long time to reboot it was almost as if bios
hang so I turned off digital camera.

Then everything worked and I could transfer the image.

Then later explorer.exe hang which made outlook express hang to... so had to
terminate those.

The point being: if one changes anything in the hardware expect new problems
sigh.

Enjoy the picture for what it's worth (There were also a few dust
particles on the lens but I am not gonna retake a picture too lazy for
it =D you get the general idea lol.)

It's like somebody in heaven is watching over me LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old August 19th 08, 12:05 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Chris M. Thomasson

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
b.home.nl...
[...]

You computer is simply infested with hardcore rootkits.

Old August 22nd 08, 03:12 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Larry Elmore

Skybuck Flying wrote:
[...]

Try changing something in YOUR own personal, physical hardware and see
if you hang for some reason. Do it in front of a webcam so the video
proof of your hanging is accessible on the Internet.

Enjoy the picture for what it's worth (There were also a few dust
particles on the lens but I am not gonna retake a picture too lazy for
it =D you get the general idea lol.)

It's like somebody in heaven is watching over me LOL.

Probably only out of a sense of morbid curiosity.
Old September 1st 08, 05:33 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Quadibloc

On Aug 17, 4:55 pm, "Skybuck Flying" wrote:
Today I walked into my living room with the lights out with the new antec
case for the first time...

And I was happily surprised what I saw:

http://members.home.nl/hbthoupperman...ld/AngelPC.JPG

^^^ Angel guarding over me ^^^

Is it 4/4 with vigilance (Vigilance: Attacking doesn't cause creatures
to tap)?

John Savard
Old September 17th 08, 01:14 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Trucker

I have "angles" all over my house..in fact there are angles in every
room....lol

Maybe you meant angels..??

Old September 17th 08, 02:37 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Trent[_3_]

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 08:14:12 -0400 "Trucker" wrote in
Message id: :

I have "angles" all over my house..in fact there are angles in every
room....lol

Maybe you meant angels..??

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
. nb.home.nl...
Today I walked into my living room with the lights out with the new antec
case for the first time...

[...] yawn.

It's like a tard convention around here. How do these ****ing idiots even
manage to *find* UseNet, let alone *post* to it?
Old September 17th 08, 03:29 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
GMAN

In article , Trent .****off wrote:
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 08:14:12 -0400 "Trucker" wrote in
Message id: :

I have "angles" all over my house..in fact there are angles in every
room....lol

Maybe you meant angels..??

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
.nb.home.nl...
Today I walked into my living room with the lights out with the new antec
case for the first time...

[...] yawn.

It's like a tard convention around here. How do these ****ing idiots even
manage to *find* UseNet, let alone *post* to it?

Says the person wearing boxer shorts!
Old September 18th 08, 01:09 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Alex Colvin[_2_]

You think that's bad? I've got a horde of Saxons in mine...
Not to mention the Picts lurking in the underbrush.
--
mac the naïf

There is an Angle in my house ?!!! O:) Skybuck Flying[_2_] Asus Motherboards 7 September 18th 08 01:09 PM
Correct angle for keyboard Archie Homebuilt PC's 123 August 9th 06 09:33 PM
Right angle sata plugs Paul General 0 May 4th 06 08:12 AM
wide-angle cameras? [email protected] Webcams 2 January 9th 06 11:07 PM
Who has the BEST VIEWING angle display? Frank A Dell Computers 10 August 12th 05 11:44 PM