SHAME SHAME SHAME ON THOSE POOR VENTILATED SLI RIGS.

Old August 13th 08, 07:57 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default SHAME SHAME SHAME ON THOSE POOR VENTILATED SLI RIGS.

http://www.engadget.com/2008/03/30/n...i-rig-benched/

(Picture shows 1 millimeter of airflow between graphics cards !!!)

Such setups can never work on the long run.

Way too little airflow... to the cards.

The cards will overheat and then the motherboard will die from overheat.

I am sure you guys have seen more pictures of such rigs.

I can remember seeing an SLI rig with FOUR of these graphics cards
sandwhiched next to each other at some technology show...

SHAME ON THEM !!!!!

Post more of those pictures if you can find them in this thread for laughs
=D

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old August 16th 08, 11:23 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
MitchAlsup

And this has what to do with computer architecture?
Old August 17th 08, 12:24 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Michael A. Terrell

MitchAlsup wrote:

And this has what to do with computer architecture?

Don't t feed the idiot troll! All you are doing is encouraging him
to post more of his stupid, useless crap. Anyone with brains has already
kill filed the moron.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

aioe.org, Goggle Groups and Web TV users must request to be white

The crazy, and the insane.
Old August 17th 08, 07:28 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

"MitchAlsup" wrote in message
And this has what to do with computer architecture?

Lookup the word: Computer

Then lookup the word: Architecture.

www.dictionary.com

Maybe then you get a better understanding ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck

Old August 17th 08, 09:42 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Ok,

While youtubing I came across this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHL9w...eature=related

Poor sucker...

Who's gonna tell him the bad news ?

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Old August 17th 08, 09:45 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Nice music choice in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfWd--ZHcAk

"Firestarter" LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old August 17th 08, 10:00 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Ok,

This guy had some fun with it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQdrJ...eature=related

LOL.

"Happy 4th of july mother****ers ! LOL".

I wonder if he tested it with a closed case ?

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old August 17th 08, 10:08 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Even the graphics seem to be on fire Just a little joke.

Crysis Frogs in this video... kinda funny... can't remember if I came across
them... and threw them probably not... but here ya go for your
entertainment.

Female voice too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDcBl...eature=related

I liked the manly voice better... it was more cool but ok.

"maximum speed", "maximum power" - best feature of game

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old August 17th 08, 10:17 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Crazy chick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-Fve...eature=related

"Killer SLI" LOL.

Nice word choice LOL.

First I was like nice video... then the video turned wacky: nitrogen LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old August 17th 08, 01:04 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Chris M. Thomasson

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
.home.nl...
http://www.engadget.com/2008/03/30/n...i-rig-benched/

(Picture shows 1 millimeter of airflow between graphics cards !!!)

Such setups can never work on the long run.

Way too little airflow... to the cards.

The cards will overheat and then the motherboard will die from overheat.

I am sure you guys have seen more pictures of such rigs.

I can remember seeing an SLI rig with FOUR of these graphics cards
sandwhiched next to each other at some technology show...

SHAME ON THEM !!!!!

Post more of those pictures if you can find them in this thread for laughs
=D

Keep spending your money.

Pre-built liquid cooled rigs Adam Leinss Homebuilt PC's 7 July 26th 06 11:42 PM
HELP my poor RAM! mod_clocker Overclocking 1 May 7th 04 01:07 PM
Gaming rigs al UK Computer Vendors 16 January 21st 04 08:49 AM
Rigs/Cases for testing components? Paul Hutchings UK Computer Vendors 6 October 23rd 03 01:46 AM
People are stupid, and that's a damn shame, but... ToolPackinMama Homebuilt PC's 30 October 1st 03 05:25 PM