RISER CARD PURCHASED

Old March 31st 08, 10:47 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
metronid

Default RISER CARD PURCHASED

AWM-Risercard purchased 99 cents plus 6.17 shipping
Old March 31st 08, 09:03 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
philo

"metronid" wrote in message
AWM-Risercard purchased 99 cents plus 6.17 shipping

Glad you got it

now I won't have to go up to my attic and look for one G

Old March 31st 08, 09:40 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
metronid

On Mar 31, 4:03 pm, "philo" wrote:
"metronid" wrote in message

AWM-Risercard purchased 99 cents plus 6.17 shipping

Glad you got it

now I won't have to go up to my attic and look for one G

This is for AWM
You will have to look in that persons attick
Just waiting for a response after purchase
Old March 31st 08, 11:32 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
philo

"metronid" wrote in message
On Mar 31, 4:03 pm, "philo" wrote:
"metronid" wrote in message

AWM-Risercard purchased 99 cents plus 6.17 shipping

Glad you got it

now I won't have to go up to my attic and look for one G

This is for AWM
You will have to look in that persons attick
Just waiting for a response after purchase

Oops

Well, if it's needed, I can look for one.
Going up in my attic is not as big a deal as I have made it seem G

Old April 4th 08, 11:20 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
AWM

Thanks for all the help everyone...
Bob for finding the card
Metronoid for picking it up for me
Ben for all your effort in explaining things
ss454 for posting the boot files to metronoid
and philo just what do you have in that attic anyway??? any spare PB
MB's...old ribbon style modems...
mc

Old April 5th 08, 12:56 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Robert E. Watts

Default Glad to help

Hi mc !

Delighted to help.

I have been scanning eBay twice a day for YEARS for certain items. Packard
Bell anything is on my watch list. I have not listed quite a few riser cards
'cause I thought you already had one.

And yes, the gang sure is helpful when it comes to PB stuff.

Just a reminder:

I'm still looking for an original PB TOWER with Pentium 60/66MHz, or 486.

It's beginning to look like the later model "art deco" case never came with
these CPU's, but I'm not convinced yet. I am pretty sure I saw these in
stores in the middle 90's.

Of course, it could be the drugs............... 8=}

bobwatts