9600 ATI with Star Wars Galaxies..

Old July 28th 03, 06:55 AM
Aaron Johnson

Default 9600 ATI with Star Wars Galaxies..

Well, after all is said and done, 2 months in the works (on a budget),
slowly buying the system piece by piece it is done..and running (took most
the day to get it stable) but I am very very impressed with Ati 9600 card..
system is:

Mobo: Asus A7n8x dlx 2.0 bios 1003
Cpu : Amd 2500 xp Barton
HD: Maxtor 40gig
Vid Card: Radeon Ati 9600
Case: 420w
Ram: 512 Simpletech pc2700
OS: Win Xp Pro

Now when I put it together I did it this way..

Get Hd formated..then put win xp pro on it, then put on asus Mobo
drivers..then Vid Card drivers..then updated win xp pro (took about 3-4
differ trips to the update site so much to dl so do it step by step).. then
tweeked the bios some (get the 2500 running at a 2500) then installed SW:G
and loged on and crash..ok so look at tech support for sw:g and update Vid
card drivers and the rest is history.

So again a system that worked on paper that 'should' work in real life
does.. really enjoy building systems (had my ups and downs..this was a up
one) and my woman really enjoys it now (she had a p3 550) so this system was
for her while i still play on my amd 800 (oc to 1ghz) system (cry)

Old August 1st 03, 10:59 PM
ELVIS2000

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:55:48 -0700, "Aaron Johnson"
wrote:

one) and my woman really enjoys it now (she had a p3 550) so this system was
for her while i still play on my amd 800 (oc to 1ghz) system (cry)

Pussy.
Old August 1st 03, 11:15 PM
Lenroc

wrote:

one) and my woman really enjoys it now (she had a p3 550) so this system was
for her while i still play on my amd 800 (oc to 1ghz) system (cry)

Pussy.

When will we learn that it's ok for men to show emotion?

Or were you just recognizing the fact that "his woman" has a pussy?

--
Lenroc

Old September 5th 03, 03:16 AM
ELVIS2000

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 15:15:38 -0700, Lenroc
wrote:

one) and my woman really enjoys it now (she had a p3 550) so this system was
for her while i still play on my amd 800 (oc to 1ghz) system (cry)

Pussy.

When will we learn that it's ok for men to show emotion?

Or were you just recognizing the fact that "his woman" has a pussy?

He gives the better system to "his woman"!