No FSAA for Pacific Assault

Old December 24th 04, 09:59 AM
Drew

Default No FSAA for Pacific Assault

My specs:
Athlon 64 FX-53
1GB
X800 Pro with latest drivers and DirectX 9.0c
WinXP Home SP2
I am trying to enable FSAA but for some reason it doesn't want to turn on. I
went into the control panel and unchecked Application Preference for FSAA
and tried it at 2x, 4x and 6x for the DirectX and OpenGL settings.. tried
restarting my comp... but when I start MoH:PA still see jaggies. What am I
doing wrong? It works fine for UT2004. Is this a known problem with PA? I
lowered the res in UT2004 to 640x480 (since it's easier to see FSAA at lower
res.) and sure enough, it was working fine. But when I load PA at same res,
I see jaggies everywhere.. hurts the eyes.
-TIA

Forcing FSAA off in R9800 ? (not Application Preference) [email protected] Ati Videocards 0 April 2nd 04 01:41 PM
9800 Pro: FSAA vs. AF Wblane Ati Videocards 0 February 22nd 04 09:45 PM
EA's LOTR:"return of the king" doesn't do requested FSAA.. Vedran Parac Ati Videocards 0 December 6th 03 04:18 AM
FSAA off? Tim Lindner Ati Videocards 1 December 4th 03 01:50 PM
Half-Life 2 - Nvidia cards can't do FSAA (?!?!) WTH Ati Videocards 27 July 27th 03 05:39 AM