Skybuck's Review of Transformers Fall of Cybertron (And story stuff for a potential sequel)

Old September 8th 12, 09:20 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_7_]

Default Skybuck's Review of Transformers Fall of Cybertron (And story stuff for a potential sequel)

Hello,

The first thing I want to write about this video game is that it is a dream
come true.

When I was a little kid dreaming/fantasizing about being in the transformers
universe/on cybertron I could only dream of a game like this, the game is
visually much better than my dreams could ever be !

So almost needless to say, for a real transformer fan this game is to die
for and a must have.

But the game goes beyond fans... sort of I think... this game is very
memoriable.

Each mission is unique and stands by itself, very little repeated gameplay,
very little repeated story.

Every mission is like a story in itself and it's pretty fricking awesome.

This game has carved itself into my memory and I had to give it a week or so
for it to sink in... I needed a week to decide if I would write a review
about this game yes or no... I just wasn't sure if the memories would last
and if the awesomeness of it would last, but yes it does.

This game is awesome in pretty much every possible way, it already starts
with the game intro/menu/music. Just for that the game is already worth it.

I already look forward to a follow up to this game, just to see the next
menu design/system/graphics/music that the come up with.

The music is godly/godlike... modern with classic with vocal songs in it...
like uber catoclysmic Like something big is about to happen, some big
story is about to revealed, and you bet ya ! =D

Now come some spoilers so you might want to stop reading here.

My favorite part of the game is the last mission triology or whatever.

The part where I get to play with soundwave. (There is also a robot called
shockwave, not to be confused with).

Soundwave is pretty much the coolest sounding robot, but it's ability is
what makes it really cool. It has these little robots inside of it in the
form of cassette tapes as true fans of the series know... and that's just
awesome... soundwave can eject these little robots to fight for him !

I thought maybe people forgot about these awesome little robots, but nope !
They are in it ! At least 2 out of 3 are in it ! And that is exactly where
my critique is at this game... but they probably did it for me to want more
!

Two out of the three tiny little robots are in it:

1. Rummble !

2. Laser beak !

But my favorite one is missing:

3. Ravage ! The dog like robot ! which kidnapped spike in the television
series if I remember correctly, but my memory might be wrong anyway.

Another point of critique is that soundwave says: "rummble eject"... but it
also ejects laser beak which is fine but it doesn't say it... it should have
!

It should say it in a sequel/serial like:

"Rummble eject !" "Laser beak eject !"

Even cooler would be if I had the choice which one to eject if not even all
!

So a future game should have all three options as seperate options:

1. Rummble eject !

2. Laser beak eject !

3. Ravage eject !

And it would be even cooler if I could control any one of them... and take
over control and fight as rummble !! or ravage !

Other parts of the game I liked was the interaction between Jazz and
Cliffhanger ! Very cool to hear those voices again after so long ! Jazz is
definetly one smooth cool sounding and playing dude ! and so is cliffhanger
! That part of the game is pretty cool.

I even replayed those parts for the coolness of it and to collect some more
collectibles/weapon specs.

I might also replay the first mission to hear the awesome optimus prime
discover metroplex... and the nice white light or something... "I sense your
presence"

It was also major fun to play either optimus prime or megatron at the end of
the game.

It was also fun to see megatron get destroyed...

It was also fun to see optimus prime captured.

It was insanely super cool to see the research projects of shockwave and to
hear that voice analyze those prehistorian dinosaurs/bots and mention their
strengths and weaknesses and also other projects. That voice is ubercool.
Unfortunately this research had little applications in the game itself... I
hope this will change in a sequel and make it more usuable or so... that
would be nice.

The return of grimlock/the voice was also super cool... very nice to know
that these guys are still alive.

Grimlock's fighting and dinosaur mode kinda bored me... I didn't think it
was that cool... though fighting in robot mode was kinda cool. A bit too
powerfull maybe but nice none the less.

The search for his friends was uber cool.

There were some unfortunate disappoints in the game.

My biggest disappoint is the voice of bruticus... I was looking forward to
hearing his original voice... one of my favorite deep/dumb/stupid voices in
the original series. I was hoping to hear this dumbed down body builder
scrambled super powerfull voice... a bit like arnold schwazneggert you
know... but in a bruticus way... Maybe the voice of arnold schwarzneggert
with some distortion and scrammbling and tweaking and twisting might sound
nice/better than the current voice... I didn't like it at all the current
voice and it kinda ruined the game for me.

STARSSSSCRRRREAAM didn't sound screaming at all... another one of my big
disappoints in this game.... it wasn't bad... but the original was much
better and more suiting... this voice needs to sound much more screaming and
screeching like... like it's trying to cut glass with it's voice... like it
was sharpened with a razor blade.

The voie of megatron was also kinda weird and a bit strange and probably not
the original though the wikipedia says otherwise... but I don't mind about
megatron... the original voice kinda annoyed me so it's a good candidate for
replacement.

I kinda liked the voice of megatron but it sounded a little bit too high
pitch.. it needs to sound a little bit more dark... and less
theatrical/gayish... just a bit deeper and darker would make it more evil !
=D

What totally blows my mind is that they actually managed to 3d model
something that looks like an arc.... the yellow spaceship that crash landed
into the mountain... very few details of it are known... from the series...
very little is known about the interior of the ship... but we still get to
get a little peek inside of it which was totally awesome ! I could not
believe that I was actually inside the bloody fokking yellow arc ?! OH MY
GOD !!! The awesomeness of it ?!

The other thing which was kinda weird... is teletraan 1... (first of all
double A ? kinda weird but ok) but the real weird part is... it were some
kind of remote consoles... which were apperently linked up to teletraan 1
which is apperently on cybertron... and teletraan 1 talks to both robots...
I guess this is kinda normal because it did do this to the robots in the
original series... just the voice of it sounded to human like that was kinda
weird... it should sound very dry and robotic like without any emotion...
there was too much emotion in teletraan 1's voice. The original teletraan 1
voice had absolutely no emotion as far as I can remember... and computers
don't really have emotions so it makes perfect sense for it to be as
emotionless as possible... - so lots of room for improvements for a future
game to make it more authentic. Don't get me wrong though the "stay cool
jazz" was kinda cool... but that's not how teletraan 1 talks... so it's a
big deviation from what it should be... dry, boring, emotionless , sometimes
simple, sometimes technical, definetly nerdy, but definetly not cool.
Teletraan 1 should be a big nerd, and not a cool dude =D

The end portal were the ships disappear into was kinda weird... no
explanation is giving for this ? Why was there a portal ? Why do both ships
get sucked into it ?! It's kinda weird... nothing was ever mentioned about
it in the original series, but I will cut the developers some slack here...
to expand on the transformer universe/story and make it possible for them to
place the transformers in different universes before they reach earth for
more awesome gaming and story development. But some kind of explanation
should be given for the portal it's not required but it would be cool,
otherwise it remains unknown which is fine too but a bit whacky.

The death ? or major injury of bumblee at the end was cool... I kinda hate
this little yellow fokker... but I also kinda love this little yellow
fokker... I want to see him killed really badly... but I also want to see
him come back alive... like the little fokker he is ! Like a cockroach...
hard to extinquish, like a bug up megatrons ass, and sometimes optimus's too
lol ! =D Little fokker he is, a joker and a pranker... him dieing and
coming back a live... biggest joke he could possible pull off !
Wieeee... you though you got rid of me ?! Well guess what ?! NOTTTT !!!
Bubble here to stay ! To bug you more up yours ASS ! =D

The flying part in the game was pretty awesome as usual I would almost
say... but it was definetly even more awesome then the previous if I
remember correctly... The transforming from flying mode to robot mode back
to flying mode was also pretty much butter smooth and really helps to get a
feeling of action going on ! I do wish the transforming sound was a little
bit more higher volume cause it's cool.

The big BHWOOOMMFFFEDD that the helicopter robot makes in robot form is
coooool... like the transformer movie... it's some kind of shockwave....
blast off is his robot name... yeah... it's some kind of blast wave !
Nice tough to that robot !

I kinda missed playing with the other robots which form Bruticus ! I do hope
to see all of them in a sequel... or at least the missing robots !

I especially wanna see the truck which is the leader of the
pack/combaticons... onslaught... which reminds me of the other super robot,
the 1 truck and 4 cars... "destructor" was his name I think... would be nice
if he was also in a sequel... as well as "superion" the 5 flying robots....
and maybe even the very cool "computron" another one of my favorite and a
more modern suit to the cybertron theme... from generations 1 season 2 or
so, or 3 .

I wonder if the game will continue with the big vulcano where the spaceship
crash lands into it... I look really forward to see a game which touches on
this subject... I wanna see if these guys can do a good job at CGI on a
mountain/volcano with a spaceship stuck into it.

It's probably a dangerous endavour to under take because then the game/story
will be stuck on earth and people have to be modelled which is much more
difficult so I can understand if they stay away from that topic... but it
would be pretty cool if it's done anyway.

Perhaps it can just be shown... and played slightly... just to tie into the
original series... and then the game takes a jump into the future to series
3 with galvatron... playing on earth would bore me... the original series
which took place one earth bore me... so I am fine with skipping that period
in transformers/autobot history... I don't think the fans of the series want
to see a repeat of all that "crap" on sea, and on land blablabla, that's
probably very boring... the real meat is on cybertron and junkyon... the
fantasy stuff.. .that's what people/fans really wanna see... I am pretty
sure of it... that part... the true science fiction part is what I love best
about transformers... it takes getting used too... it's far out... but ones
getting used to it's great.

Especially the quintesion... the 5 headed creatures... who if I remember
correctly build cybertron and actually at least... created the transformers
as their slaves to do their bidding... these 5 headed creatures are yet
unknown/untouched on by the game... no story and no game and no movie about
cybertron is complete without the quintesons... it's a
must-be-included-eventually-story... to obey the story of transformers and
it's cool too... maybe a bit whacky... but so be it. They are mysterious
beings/creatures... from ancient cybertron... just like the dinosaurs are
ancient and somewhat mysterious to us.

Back to the game now... the voice of metroplex was kinda gayish... but it
sounded omni-present like... so that was good.. it sound like it was a big
robot... everywhere... can't find the exact word for it... but the special
effect applied to the voice was good. The voice itself might have been a
little bit deeper... the original metroplex probably had a little bit more
deeper voice...

The orbital strike like thing... the nuke like thing that it had... which
optimus prime could control was kinda coool... it was actually pretty
fricking cool.... I just wish I could hit myself and blow myself up... and
disintegrate (?) just to get a sense of it's destructive power.

Big spoiler alert:

The death? sacrifice of metroplex to give it's energy to the space ship for
lift off... is simply brilliant... hopefully his spark is taking along... I
think so... I think it was mentioned... hopefully in the future his dead
body can be brought back alive by injecting his spark... and returning him
to his former glory.

I didn't really get to see his city transformation/appearance like... and
his city defense weapons/cannons... and turrest on it... and I also didn't
get to visit and walk inside of him... that would have been cool... but
maybe this is what the first mission was about... maybe I already entered
inside of him without knowing ?! This is a good reason for me to play that
mission again... and I will do so sometime I promise ! I did see some gears
at work here and there so I already thought... while playing the game...
hmmmmm... maybe I am inside metroplex ! Which was pretty cool... there
was some steam and fog... which was also cool...

Maybe his voices or little tickles should have given it away a little bit
more... like he needs to clear his throat... or just wants to scare
optimus... or maybe he awakens a little bit during his sleep sensing that
somebody is walking inside of him and he goes like: "hmmmmm ?" and then he
goes like: "ohhh well... going back to sleep" He dont care
ultimtely... =D unless it's a decepticon !? Then he freaks out...
cause ya never know what they are after... they might wreck him on the
inside ?!

This could be a good fellow up story where metroplex actually needs the help
of optimus prime or other robots to get evil robots out of his
system/outside of him before more (?) damage occurs if any ?! If too
much damage occurs to metroplex internal workings then mission is a
failure... to the player has to be carefull not to unnecessarily hurt
metroplex while doing the mission... maybe using a sword is a good choice
when being inside metroplex, instead of blasters and granade launchers.

Same could also be done for trypticon... but this would be repeated gameplay
and might be a bit boring/too predictable... then again it could be part of
the same story... but that has already be done in the original series with
swapping the eyes of both robots I just provide this hint for anybody that
wants to watch that episode or so and see what the hell I am writing about

I think metroplex also had some little helper robots... like some black car
or something... didn't see that one yet ? Yeah... these helpers probably
take care of metroplex's inside... so that robot is a good candidate to
fight off any intruders ! That would be pretty cool... more story/light
being shined on that robot... since the original series was weak/short/low
on details about those robots They appeared rarely/shortly... only in the
last episode/movie do they come back somewhat if I remember correctly
=D There was also a part where one of them didn't wanna fight anymore...
can't remember if it was an ariel bot or both... that was a bit confusing...
but metro plex probably needed him... yeah... to take care of him... so
ultimately he came back I think

The part of the game which really bored me was driving around under this
gigantic moving truck or something... that was kinda stupid... and noisy
too... I hated that part of the game... it was very dumb and stupid and
boring. Fortunately it didn't last long...

The follow up mission, walking on top of it... was also kinda boring... but
less boring...

Anyway...

I didn't hear the insecticons make their typical noises... the squirming and
sqeezing... like these insects do... that's a somewhat ommission from this
game... maybe it wasn't in it or maybe it was and I just didn't notice it
too much or the volume was too low... but this was a major thing in the
original and should definetly be in there....

These insecticons where much more vicious in the animation series... these
guys are truely bad asses and are ruthless... just like real insects...
insects don't give a damn... they have no emotions... all they wanna do is
eat, eat, eat, eat, eat... they will gladly chew your face off... if it
suits them and gives them energy... these robotic creatures should have been
much more vicious... and trying to chew on me as player... and biting of
little bits of my armor and parts... and consuming/instantly turning it into
energy/energon...

Another somewhat weirdness was the energy cubes... the energy cubes looked
awesome in the original... a colorfull pattern of all kinds of colors...
like flowing water pallete of colors... somewhat glowing... representing the
energy... this has been replaced by blueish energon cubes... it's not bad...
but it's again an unneccessary devation from the original and a missed
opertunity to out do the original. With todays shader technology and
blooming technology, this could have been something awesome. It's even
ironic... the unreal 3 engine is known for it's over usage of blooming
effect. If there was one part in the game where blooming would have made
sense then it was on the energon cubes ?! As a programmer I cannot believe
that this was missed by the original developers.... I have no idea why ?!? A
technical limitation ? Please consult somebody who knows a thing or two
about shaders and ask them to make the most awesome energon cubes ever
created ?! Energon is a major theme in the transformers universe and
deserves to be done properly... entire wars/battles have been fought over
energon cubes ?! When they get shot... the explode viciously ! Because of
all the energy that they contain ! Highly unstable... highly dangerous
subtance !

Also soundwave is capable of creating the framework for the energon cubes...
perhaps other devices exist to creates these frameworks... (the skeleton of
the cube)... this is a part that most be part of the game... I want to see
where these robots get their energon from... and I want to see them drink
energon cubes... or energon fountains... so more must be done with
energon... it's too easy/simple to just walk over a blue object and that's
it.

I did like the shards that flew at the robots... I have no idea what that
was... but it was cool. Again a deviation from the original ? Or maybe not ?
But in this case it's something interesting... like these robots are capable
of collecting energy from following opponents... I like this. Like some
energy suckage/drain.

Just like we human beings can eat each other's flesh... these robots can eat
each other's energon leaking from their corpses/bodies ! =D

I did not get to see the autobot matrix of leadership... but granted this
was already in the previous game... so that's ok... but at least a little
quicky (referral) would have been nice

Or perhaps something more involved... like optimus prime collecting combat
experience into the autobot matrix of leadership at the end of a mission
that would be cool.

The player gets to inject it into the autobot matrix of leadership himself !
To feel the true sense of optimus prime ! and how it's like to be a
historical leader throughout the ages ?!

Perhaps optimus prime can even dive into the autobot matrix of leadershipf
or consulation on battle tactics to aid him in his mission. Or perhaps he
gets sucked into it when he dreams... to update his neural network
capabilities.

Just like we human beings dream of our experiences and try to improve or
make sense of it !

Perhaps this is a bit much to ask for for just a single mission.. would
be nice anyway... the fans love it ! =D What the fans want, the fans get
! LOL =D It's also important for noobs to the game... to make them acquinted
with this part/fact of transformers and optimus prime, even if it makes no
sense to them at the time... perhaps later in their life they will
understand what this is.

I kinda want to see a time travelling gate in a sequal game... it was also
in the animation series... I think if offers many possibilities for the
developers to expand on that...

Perhaps a sequel to this game should go back in time through this gate.... I
believe it was actually on another planet controlled by the quintesons...
this could be an awesome/excellent opertunity for the developers to take the
story and the graphics and the visuals and the 3d modelling and the special
effects back to the ancient times of cybertron... when Omega Supreme lived
among his peers.... when optimus father was just a slave leader... and when
the rise against their masters begane... and when the robots split up into
autobots and decepticons leading to the war for cyberbtron.... I think it's
the perfect episode if the developers want to continue and re-use their
gaphical assets and twist them a little to be more suiting for ancient
times.

Alpha trion... should be part of this sequel or prequel, if you will, as
well. He should play a major part in it and probably be the main/lead
mission to introduce the player to this time. He is the replacement for
optimus prime, since if I remember correctly he is the father of optimus
prime... or at least something like that... his predecessor... an ancient
predecessor.

Perhaps even shockwave might be part of it... shockwave could be the oldest
robot of the gang... he lives and lives and lives on... through all of these
ages... he's a smart weasily/chicken like individual robot... which somehow
manages to avoid big battles and escape death everytime...
A fact which might not be known yet to fans of the series and this might be
revealed in this game... fans will be like: "wow... I always knew this
keeper of cybertron was old... but not that old ?! Gjez... what a surprise
?! not really ofcourse but ok " And ofcourse it makes total sense...
this keeper of cybertron... truely loves cybertron... it's his old home
throughout the ages... he would hate to see if fall and destroyed... so he
dedicated his live to taking care of cybertron all by himself as good as he
can... he's lazy as fok... but he tries anyway. Can you blame him for being
lazy ?! He's damn old... he's kinda bored with cybertron... except
unexplored and unknown arrays.. the planet is so big... even shockwave
doesn't know everything about it... and can be surprised from time to time
to find ancient stuff... and other unknown things/facts or robot corpse from
the past... maybe even robotic ghosts/sparks

The gateway into the past should be mostly squares/rectangular like... maybe
with the corners cut off... and the interior of the gate should definetly be
a green force field... perhaps with a hole/twisting tunnel inside which
takes robots/entities back into the past/future, even humans/flesh can
travel back to the past/future. So a travel into the future would also be
possible, but I have absolutely no idea how that would look like... there is
absolutely no material on it what so ever... so too much freedom there for
my taste to explore it even further... though the only thing which comes to
mind is "the golden age" of cybertron which was actually the last part of
the movie/generation 1... perhaps ignoring headmasters. So I was wrong...
there is some referal to a possible golden future for cybertron... also
their forms and shapes are revealed... bumble is turned into gold bug
It's quite cool really, but also a bit cheapish feel to it... so maybe it's
better to leave it unexplored... but it is a possibility for further
exploration of this story line. Some good writes would be needed for it...
it highly reminds me of that cool intro. Yet again low on details and low
one extas.

I like the ancient times... maybe it too is low on details... but at least
enough details for at least one mission... so perhaps a sequal could
involve/include two time travelling missions for some reason: one mission
into the past, the ancient times/cybertron... and one mission into the
future... the golden age of cybertron... I think this idea is awesome... and
would make fans of the series really happy and it awe of it all ! =D
Now we get to see it all ! =D Especially the golden age of cybertron
includes some nice possibilities/oppertunities to use shaders and golden
textures to make cybertron truely appear in GOLD and SHINY.... like all that
energon was turned into GOLD ! Platinum GOLD whatever... as long as it's
gold ! =D maybe some platinum silver here and there too... richness all
the way... but why go there ? Perhaps it's in danger from the decepticons
somehow... involving the time line... perhaps they time travelled there to
cause misschief And ofcourse the autobots must stop them The robots
which live in the golden age have no idea that this is going on... that they
have been invaded by robots from the past... and that's exactly why optimus
prime must time travel there to stop the decepticons... it could also be
alpha trion he travels through time... from the ancient to the golden
time... to stop the ancient megatron which stumbled upon the time travelling
gateway and decided to have a looksy into the future.
Alpha Trion matrix warns him of this disruption in time... and decided to
take action before it's to late. The matrix senses this disruption in the
time by gravitonational wave fluctuations =D All time periods have
their own gravitional wave fluctuations... if something from one time
travels into another time... this alters the gravitional wave fluctuations
and thus is detected by the autobot matrix of leadership... this feature of
the matrix was build-in but it's creator to protect the autobots against
time travel attacks but they most act upon it ! The call of the matrix !

That could be titled for the game or the mission: "Call of the matrix !"

I'd love to go on and on and on about stories for transformers... but I have
to go take a drink... I LOVE STORIES for transformers ! =D It's an
awesome science fiction concept which I am sure will appeal to anybody
interested in computers, robotics, electronics and hardware, hence this
message to those newsgroups ! =D

Can I truely give an objective oppinion and rating to this game ? Probably
not... it would make little sense to do so... but I will anyway...
comparing it to other games... one thing is certain, story wise this game
gets a 10 out of 10.

So here we go for anybody who is interested in the rest:

Graphics 8 out of 10
Music 8.5 out of 10 (Anybody have a link to a soundtrack ? I'd like/love
to have it on my disk/drive ! )
Animations 9 out of 10 (Pretty damn sweet, only intro mission had some robot
behaving weird as I bumbed into it)
Sound effects 7.5 out of 10 (Weapon sounds are weak, boring, same,
uninspiring, except a few... weapon sounds are important... surely a game
about science fiction can do better than this, the rest of the game sounds
are awesome though).
Gameplay/gamecontrols/actions 6 out of 10 (Still a bit boring compared to
first person shooters, but for a third person shooter it's still very
enjoyable)

One technical gripe/annoyance is with the bink video sound... it's volume
level is lower than the unreal engine volume level which makes me have to
adjust my sound level during the video scenes.
The odd thing is the unreal engine is actually more beautifull then the
video scenes... so the video scenes are unnecessary and very old style/old
school and can probably be safely removed from a future game.
This predicts a bad bussiness proposition for bink video for games...
Investors are advised to dump any of their stock or stop their investments
into bink video technology If such a thing as stock or investments exist

Sorry bink folks/developers but your tech is quickly becoming obsolete
thanks to the advancement of realtime graphics/physics/special effects
engine technology and hardware advancements =D

Also I kinda hope the background volume when megatron speaks isn't reduced
so much... I would like to try and experiment with it... so this should be a
configureable option... it kinda takes me out of the game when it happens...
it reminds me of the technology
behind it and that I am just playing a game... it almost feels like a comic
being forced down my throat... "you must now listen to megatron or some
other robot speak to understand the mission objectives" like some kind of
comic blurp/text. This kinda sux and a different solution should be found
for it and I know just the thing !

The player should be given more interactivity with the robot that is
speaking... if the player didn't catch the last part then or any part of
that matter he can simply ask the robot to tell it again... and again and
again... until the player finally gets it... Sometimes voice actors have
difficulties pronouncing certain words... so it would help if the same thing
is said in different ways... so the player can hear it in a different way...
this could also help players that are foreign and might not understand all
words so a different wording can also help them understand it better, even
natives might understand it better... it also gives some fun oppertunities
for interactivety and perhaps try and annoy the robot and pretend you
didn't hear it and see how far you can drive the robot insane lol... until
he kicks your ass lol =D or just cuts you off and says: "you heard
me".... or "you know what to do... get on it !"

Ok people.

I hope to have been of some service to however makes a sequal to this game !
(By the way... a first person shooter taking place in the transformer
universe would also be welcomed by me very much so ! I am kinda bored with
first person shooters at the moment... I have done ww2, I have done modern
warfare... I did startrek.... I did starwars... I did command & conquer...
vietnam never really caught on with me.... but I sure as hell would love a
transformers first person shooter !

For now just focus on a sequel ok ?! =D

I end with this thruthfully legendary comment I hope:

Transformers Fall of Cybertron tastes like MORE ! =D

A job well done by the developers... they know how to propertion it just
well enough for us to be wanting morrrrrreeee... much more ! =D LOL.

And that's how it should be ! LOL.

BRING ON THE NEXT TRANSFORMERS GAME ! =D

PLLLEASEEE.. yes... I will admit it... and I am not ashamed to do so...
Transformers Fall of Cybertron has me almost begging for more ! =D LOL.

A job well done... no other game in the universe has me begging for more
except doom, quake, red alert and company of heroes and perhaps even a
remake of dune and very very very maybe xcom or tiefighter lol

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old September 9th 12, 01:38 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design,sci.electronics.design
Shaun

Your game is probably pathetic compared to what large game manufacturers put
out. Why do you even try you loser!

Why don't you get a ****in' job and not play in your imagination. Grow up!

b.home.nl...

Old September 9th 12, 01:57 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design,sci.electronics.design
Tom

Don't be so hard on him.

Hire the handicapped they are at least entertaining to watch....

T2

news