!!! Company of Heroes !!! (3.5 star rating out of 5, which is very good)

Old December 1st 06, 03:20 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Benjamin Gawert

Default !!! Company of Heroes !!! (3.5 star rating out of 5, which isvery good)

* Skybuck Flying:

Nvidia probably doesn't give a f**k about that, simply because they don't
"sponsor" games or help in development.

Ofcourse they care.

How else are games going to support their latest technology ?

None of the games does use "their latest technology". You probably
missed it but the majority of games still does not support all features
of last generation cards, and just forget about current cards.

Benjamin
Old December 2nd 06, 12:13 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

"DRS" wrote in message
"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

"DRS" wrote in message
"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

[...]

I like to communicate with NVidia about my experiences about the
game they sponsor and help.

They don't monitor this group.

Why would I communicatie on an unrelated IBM newsgroup ?

Because it's about games like CoH.

Get real dude, my ISP doesn't even carry that newsgroup, that's how
obselete it is !

My ISP has it. Don't try to make your ISP's incompetence our problem.

I rather stick to this high-tech newsgroup which is all about the
latest graphic cards and chipset for computers and games.

This group is not about games.

Ofcourse it's about games, why else do you have a 3D card

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old December 2nd 06, 05:11 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

"Benjamin Gawert" wrote in message
* Skybuck Flying:

Nvidia probably doesn't give a f**k about that, simply because they
don't "sponsor" games or help in development.

Ofcourse they care.

How else are games going to support their latest technology ?

None of the games does use "their latest technology". You probably missed
it but the majority of games still does not support all features of last
generation cards, and just forget about current cards.

Oh, which features of the latest generation cards do current games not
support ?

Bye,
Skybuck.

Soyo K7VTA-Pro fastest chip? Bitsbucket Overclocking AMD Processors 7 November 13th 04 07:19 PM
Epson 2400, any good with details, good scanner overall? Dick van Drie Scanners 1 August 31st 04 08:37 PM
dvd burner.. which one? db General 8 June 27th 04 07:47 PM
why celeron is not good? or is it good esara Homebuilt PC's 8 April 27th 04 08:52 AM
UT2004 - Looking Good and how it compared to HALO Darthy Ati Videocards 7 February 13th 04 10:24 AM