Mis-representation ?

Old December 16th 03, 01:06 AM
Chris 159

"Nick Le Lievre" wrote in message
"Chris 159" wrote in message

"Nick Le Lievre" wrote in message

I think the trouble is the people who think I`m an arsehole can

probably
relate to a time where they`ve not been totally honest about an item

they`ve
sold on eBay in order that it reaches the highest price possible. So

they
think I`m an arsehole for pretending that I`m above this type of

behaviour -

we think you're an arese-hole for whinging like **** about poxy stupid
things in the news groups

Do you know of a better place to whinge about such matters ?

'your' bathroom with the door locked ?

Old December 16th 03, 01:08 AM
Nick Le Lievre

"Chris 159" wrote in message

"Nick Le Lievre" wrote in message

I think the trouble is the people who think I`m an arsehole can

probably
relate to a time where they`ve not been totally honest about an item
they`ve
sold on eBay in order that it reaches the highest price possible. So

they
think I`m an arsehole for pretending that I`m above this type of
behaviour -

we think you're an arese-hole for whinging like **** about poxy stupid
things in the news groups

Do you know of a better place to whinge about such matters ?

'your' bathroom with the door locked ?

I think wanking should be a team sport that`s why I hook up with you guys on
here.

Old December 16th 03, 01:12 AM
Chris 159

"Chris 159" wrote in message

[...]

i wasnt reffering to your sole sexual activities.
i was reffering to the amount of **** coming out of your mind being equal to
or more than the amount that comes out of your anus

Old December 16th 03, 08:17 AM
Sith Lord

(uk.people.consumers.ebay dropped as non-existent on my server)

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 00:23:34 +0000 (UTC) in
alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia, Tony Houghton
wrote:

In ,
Gran going.nowhere.fast@all wrote:

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:31:38 -0000, Gran awoke and wrote:

J.Clarke wrote:

I am curious--what does "****" mean in the UK? In the US it is rude
term for the female genitalia.

Yep , an abusive term which has amongst its many meanings , the one
you mention. A pretty good description for Nick LeLiar really.

I don't agree. Female genitalia serves a useful purpose.

And when it's bleeding that's considered not such a good thing.

As that teacher says in South Park, I wouldn't trust anything that
bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.

Old December 16th 03, 08:24 AM
Peter James

"as mellow as a horse" wrote in message
"Nick Le Lievre" wrote in message
Hi;

I bought this item on eBay

snip

I sold a ti4600 on ebay in similar circumstances. I even mentioned that

it
had corruption right from the BIOS screen, yet I still got £50 for it!

I've
also been screwed by people selling stuff as "untested" (cough!), but at
least this guy is upfront. The usual spiel for such items is "we found
the[se] item[s] at the back of the stock cupboard/bought from a bankrupt
business, and haven't had time to test them"

You say somewhere that you would not be happy if the board had corruption
from booting as mine did. Did you ask before you bought it?

LOL! With only 32 seconds left to get his bid in, he couldn't have had time
to ask himself which way was up never mind ask the seller anything.

And if it doesn't work just sell it on! I'm sure we'll all be watching to
make sure YOU describe it properly!

Old December 16th 03, 09:12 AM
Darthy

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:01:30 -0000, "Nick Le Lievre"
wrote:

Hi;

I bought this item on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=2769544 241
on the basis of the information given which is the PCs recognise the card
but will not load the drivers. I have not recieved the card yet but I`m
starting to worry that I have not been given an honest auction description
as it would appear to be.

So where is the "mis representation"? Are you trying to pull a Dubby
Bush or something?

It SAYS FAULTY CARD... take your chances.... you did... but who knows
it may work for you... A tech who KNOWS about video cards, may know
how to fix it.

Pay the 36pounds, if it works fine - if not, enjoy.

When 512K of video RAM was a lot!

Death to Palladium & WPA!!
Old December 16th 03, 09:12 AM
Darthy

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:57:30 -0000, "Nick Le Lievre"
wrote:

Nick, this is fate giving you a well deserved kicking for all the crap
you've dished out to people unfortunate enough to deal with you.

Firstly nothings concrete yet I can`t confirm one way or the other - if the
screen corruption problem is there and is there at POST I will leave
negative feedback for omitting this rather important fact from the auction
description if in fact the screen corruption only occurs if and when I can
get drivers loading then I will give him the benefit of the doubt (I may be
able to slow the memory down if its that type of problem)

The infomation I have is the screen corruption is along the lines of
chequered board effects on the screen etc even at POST which is faulty plain
and simple not I couldn`t get the drivers loaded. Im not complaining I knew
the risks but if crucial information has been omitted I will be annoyed.

You're an idiot...

What part of FAULT and NON WORKING did you not understand.

If you slam the seller, I hope MANY of us send emails to EBAY to let
them know that the BUYER was at Fault and Not WORKING.

Besides... Ebay should have a human to check on ISSUES like this and
will see the original Auction posts to confirm YOU WERE WARNED.

Old December 16th 03, 09:12 AM
Darthy

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:10:32 -0000, Conor
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Not nothing is concrete yet I haven`t got the card but I will be ****ed if
the cards got the screen corruption problem and find it hard to believe he
just "couldn`t load the drivers"

What an idiot you are Nick. Wanna buy a bridge?

Hey you! Tha't not YOUR bridge to SELL! Its MINE!! Check it out on
Ebay... its currently $12!

PS: Yes, there were PEOPLE who actually SOLD the Brooklyn Bridge to
MORONS!! At least one idiot buyer had setup a TOLL BOTH to charge
people to walk across it (hence, the reason he bought it).

Old December 16th 03, 09:15 AM
Darthy

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:35:55 -0000, "Nick Le Lievre"
wrote:

If I quit and gave up everytime something in my system wasn`t "working" I`d
be sitting here in 16 color 640 * 480 w/o sound or modem.

So you only stare at 16color screens half the time?

Eh? Are you not the most singularly stupid person on the planet?

Not stupid enough to write something off without giving it the benefit of my
vast expierience.

Yes, you're an idiot. Theres a difference of a person taking a gamble
on this card... and if it turns out DEAD - oh well. No big deal. I
found a KT266 Mobo last year, didn't pay a penny. Spent a few minutes
to see if its dead... it was. oh well.

But you're getting upset about buying a noted defective product, or
ASSUMED defective product. And saying you'll be ****ED if you
actually bought a defective product, hoping that the SELLER was an
idiot. You're paying nothing for a possibly bad card...

You're an idiot... and a greedy asshole to boot.