Remember This Oldie? "Have You Ever Seen A Duck Dancing? (I Have)"

Old February 22nd 17, 02:59 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Nathan Hale

Default Remember This Oldie? "Have You Ever Seen A Duck Dancing? (I Have)"

The LYING Duck "The MouthFarter:" Farts AGAIN!

He just got his ass handed him AGAIN!

You have to remember only one single thing about the Duck****er - HE
LIES! ALWAYS! ALWAYS! ALWAYS!

The above rule is WITHOUT EXCEPTION.

This psychotic asswipe who claims to be a cyber Sherlock Holmes who
can electronically pry someone else's RL apart with ease, is nothing
more than a sick, demented cripple* whose only "gift" is not in
cyber forensic searches, but in suckering the unsuspecting new-to-
the group people into trusting him. He starts off by exchanging e-
mails with them. This phoney "I'm a nice guy" crap goes on until
someone trusts him with a somewhat compromising info or pics of
themselves and their families. It is then that the PSYCHOPATH inside
him come to the surface. The first time they miss a Skype call of
his or take some time to respond, or do not follow up quickly enough on
an e-mail received from him, his sick, starved and SUPER DEFICIENT
EGO goes into it's true mode of insanely violent threats. However,
it seems that a time or two with me, and now in this post, someone
did a REAL job of cyber stalking and outing this dimwitted LUSER.

Again and again his feeble attempts below show him for the LYING
LUSER he truly is. For all we know, today he's probably living in
someone's garage. It's obvious this incompetent LUSER could not even
afford a rental trailer in a trailer park. Below these notes of mine
are his laughable attempt at a point-by-point denial of the truth.
=======

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi...4.75.214.90%3E

"I have a rare genetic's related illness.. My breaths will continue
to get shorter until.. I just stop breathing outright. Hopefully
that's still a few years away, but.. sometimes; I can feel it."
=======
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 13:17:00 -0000 (UTC), you wrote:

"David B."
Mon, 20 Feb 2017 14:29:43 GMT
in alt.politics.scorched-earth, wrote:

Uncle Monster doesn't know much about our history, David. I
seriously doubt that he knows you've tried to drop my dox,
several times.

Oh yes he does! Email is a wonderful resource :-)

ROFL. So you told him that you initiated a fight with me that you
have no chance on a cold snowy day in hell of winning, then?

You didn't 'track down' anything. The lab video is from 2011,
asshat.

The /video/ wasn't/isn't relevant, Dustin. It was the photograph
that clinched it! ;-)

The photograph of a workvan (same make/model as mine, but slight
differences between the two) at a jobsite, clinched it for you?

Next time you or someone else complains about my having dox'd
someone, they should remember, YOU took it upon yourself to dox the
wrong ****ing person due to a **** poor effort to take a good look at
a specific picture. Atleast when/if I dox, I get the right ****er,
the first time. Direct hit, n all.

You clearly have no idea how easy it was (sigh) to setup mailing
addresses/drop sites for public resource databases so you can get
mail and establish proof of residence, without, actually giving up
YOUR residence. You'd think by now, considering the number! of
supposed addresses which are all supposed to be mine you'd realize
something might be up with them. But no, as usual, I have to explain
the ****ing concept to you. I like my privacy David. Dip****s like
you and your credit card holding friends are NEVER going to get my
actual address. EVER.

Think I'm bsing do you? Checkout the address you think you have on me
in more detail. It has all kinds of names associated with it, AND, I
don't know but one of them. And, the one I do know, doesn't actually
live at that address either. Infact, checkout ALL of the addresses
published on me so far David. I don't know those people either.

Btw, The individuals listed in the obituary that were later stalked;
you guys provided ME information on them that I did not have. You
see, dumb****s, I haven't had any contact with nearly any of them
in twenty years. I didn't have this information, because, I just
didn't care to know. Haha. stupid ****s even provided contact
details, and, I still haven't made use of any of it. I likely, never
will. But, I thank you regardless for your effort. I wouldn't have
bothered, myself.

I bet your stupid enough to think these posts come directly from my
own computers to ES, too, eh? newsflash, ****tard, they don't.

Dumb ****s. You think I'm new at this or something. I've been
blackhat since the mid eighties, you sad little man. Grayhat now,
mind you, but, some habits die hard you know.

You claimed you didn't realize what you were doing and meant no
harm, yet, you go and do the same thing again, with another
address. You're nothing like a 'good guy', infact, you're an
asshole who should have his head curb stomped instead.

I don't really care WHERE you live Dustin.

You seem to try hard to find what you think is a good physical
address on me. Seems to contradict your statement, David.

LE can now find you, of that I'm sure.

can now find me? Are you really that slow, David? I have clients who
happen to be various kinds of LE. They know where I live, because,
well, not only do I work on their personal IT stuff, We sometimes
target shoot together and I've got plenty of space to do that in,
safely. Unlike the url you shared previously, my residence doesn't
have neighbors so ****ing close that I can't take a **** without them
hearing it. Do you really think I'd choose to live that close to
other people? You're bat**** crazy!

--
Sarcasm, because beating the living **** out of deserving people is
illegal.