Power Required for GeForce4 Ti 4200?

Old December 4th 06, 01:11 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default Power Required for GeForce4 Ti 4200?

How much power does the GeForce4 Ti 4200 take? I want to put in a Dell
Dimension 4100 to accommodate a new wide screen LCD display, but
realize that the power supply in the machine is limited.

Old December 4th 06, 02:11 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
BigJim

I ran one on a cheap 350 watt Ps
ups.com...

Old December 4th 06, 09:32 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
R.V. Gronoff

K a écrit :
How much power does the GeForce4 Ti 4200 take? I want to put in a Dell
Dimension 4100 to accommodate a new wide screen LCD display, but
realize that the power supply in the machine is limited.

I have a Ti4600 running natively on 250W on my Dell Dim 8200.
I advise you the 4600 over the 4200: for the difference of price, you'll
have a much faster DX8.1 board and 128Mb of vram, very much appreciated
to run apps, bot in 2d and 3d at higher resolutions (my 19" LCD is set
for 1280*1024 at 72Hz).
Old December 5th 06, 12:33 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
DaveW

That older video card will most likely NOT accommodate the resolution
requirements of the new wide screen LCD's.

--
DaveW

ups.com...