8IRXP OCed to 150 FSB, but RAM?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 29th 03, 07:25 PM
Doc

Default 8IRXP OCed to 150 FSB, but RAM?

Had this GB 8IRXP since the 'reboot' problems and so far I'm
okay with 'shutting down' instead of 'restarting'. It is a bit
long in the tooth but I cannot afford to replace it yet.

I've got a 1.6 OCed to 2.4 (FSB at 150) but the DDR is 2100 (good
stuff from Mushkin) and won't do the full 150... have it asynched
and WANT to upgrade to a couple of 512 sticks that WILL do synch at
150 (not taking advantage of full bandwidth).

Anyone with OCed 8IRXP that has DDR running at same 1:1 speed ratio
and what memory? Thanks.
--
Rich "Doc" Colley

mailto: