Older files cd anything

Old February 6th 12, 07:00 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
metronid

Default Older files cd anything

I do not know if anyone here remembers me.
I am metronid
Until a couple of years ago I had almost every bios and cd and
software for all the older pb systtems
I have since shredded them to make my room a little neater for the
possible end times.

I am in remission and have been for over a year but my days are
limited.
Before I leave for the future world I would like to make a pb site
with real downloads
I should have downloaded everything from alorica and knew to but did
not have the physical or mental ability

I ask everyone. If they can email me anything they have
Most pb CDs contain the ome bios and most software

I do not need anything physical just downloads of CDs in iso form and
the cd #
I of course will accept anything

I just want to make a decent site for downloads free to friends and
charge no members
With the proceeds for research

I am writing this now and would like to act fast as my time is
approaching

Please help
I have in the past given much and have made major software
modifications to bypass
Fixed CDs