Has Google been hacked?

Old April 5th 06, 03:59 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,misc.consumers

Default Has Google been hacked?

I just ran several searches on google, from their "advanced" search page,
and NONE of them gave me any useful links at all.

The last search I ran was for exact phrase "the history of milk chocolate".
I got 184 totally OFF-topic results, which included (my favorite) "used
ultralight aircraft for sale in Australia". Oh, and all the links end in
..pl

It kind of looks like Google has been hacked. -Dave

Old April 5th 06, 04:37 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,misc.consumers

"JAD" wrote in message
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...milk+chocolate

"Mike T." wrote in message
reenews.net...
I just ran several searches on google, from their "advanced" search page,
and NONE of them gave me any useful links at all.

The last search I ran was for exact phrase "the history of milk

chocolate".
I got 184 totally OFF-topic results, which included (my favorite) "used
ultralight aircraft for sale in Australia". Oh, and all the links end in
.pl

It kind of looks like Google has been hacked. -Dave

Odd. I just ran the search again. AGAIN I got mostly off-topic links, most
of which the url ends in ".pl". Again, has google been hacked? -Dave

http://www.google.com/search?q=+%22h...&start=40&sa=N

Old April 5th 06, 04:42 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,misc.consumers

clear your temp internet folder and cookies
try a simple search with no preferences

"Mike T." wrote in message
reenews.net...

"JAD" wrote in message
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...milk+chocolate

reenews.net...

Old April 5th 06, 04:58 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,misc.consumers

"Mike T." wrote in message
reenews.net...
I just ran several searches on google, from their "advanced" search page,
and NONE of them gave me any useful links at all.

The last search I ran was for exact phrase "the history of milk
chocolate". I got 184 totally OFF-topic results, which included (my
favorite) "used ultralight aircraft for sale in Australia". Oh, and all
the links end in .pl

It kind of looks like Google has been hacked. -Dave

You don`t want to go to .pl (=Poland).
Just use the normal google page, Not advanced.

Old April 5th 06, 05:23 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

In alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt Mike T. wrote:
It kind of looks like Google has been hacked. -Dave

Because of this, and the fact that other people don't seem to be having
the same experience that you have, the most likely solution is that you
have some sort of malware.

--
Jim Strathmeyer
Old April 5th 06, 05:27 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,misc.consumers

In article ews.net,
"Mike T." wrote:

I just ran several searches on google, from their "advanced" search page,
and NONE of them gave me any useful links at all.

The last search I ran was for exact phrase "the history of milk chocolate".
I got 184 totally OFF-topic results, which included (my favorite) "used
ultralight aircraft for sale in Australia". Oh, and all the links end in
.pl

It kind of looks like Google has been hacked. -Dave

You need to improve your searching skills.

Try searching for ...

milk+chocolate+history

and include the + symbols.
Old April 5th 06, 05:29 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Jim Strathmeyer wrote:
In alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt Mike T. wrote:
It kind of looks like Google has been hacked. -Dave

Because of this, and the fact that other people don't seem to be having
the same experience that you have, the most likely solution is that you
have some sort of malware.

I agree 110% with this malware issue.
Old April 5th 06, 05:33 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,misc.consumers

Mike T. wrote:
I just ran several searches on google, from their "advanced" search page,
and NONE of them gave me any useful links at all.

The last search I ran was for exact phrase "the history of milk chocolate".
I got 184 totally OFF-topic results, which included (my favorite) "used
ultralight aircraft for sale in Australia". Oh, and all the links end in
.pl

Your settings are screwed up (perhaps the default language). I search
for the exact phrase "the history of milk chocolate" and get following
(from the advanced search, exact phrase)

Guardian Unlimited Books | Review | The lexicography of life... Hans
Sloane - he who gave his name to Sloane Square and by default, its
Sloane rangers - has a place in the history of milk chocolate and
nightly cocoa. ...
books.guardian.co.uk/review/ story/0,12084,799608,00.html - 40k -
Cached - Similar pages - Remove result

How Do You Put Total Paramount Scoops You Possibly Crave Forward ......
put a deck on a jon boat florida medical device york air conditioner
american revolutionary war uniforms the history of milk chocolate
picture birth ... ...
howtoputonacondom.idlycondoms.com/howdoyouput/ - 23k - Cached - Similar
pages - Remove result

milk chocolateHome The history of milk chocolate, which is the first
chocolate made wa introduced to Spain when Christopher Columbus came
back from his voyage in 1502. ...
mmwww.northville.k12.mi.us/ STUDENTS/2009/RogersEm/mlkchoco.htm - 3k -
Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages - Remove result

Wine Beer Gift Basket - Wine Beer Gift Basket Resources... herpes
christmas tree farms sacramento basket beer gift wine texas home
insurance complaints wine bottle labels the history of milk chocolate
discount . ...
www.winegiftbasketsites.com/winebeergiftbasket/ - 54k - Cached -
Similar pages - Remove result

Hard Hat Clue Forward Hard Hat Effects... violation the mask of zorro
mp3 download mental health hospital custom caps the history of milk
chocolate italian m26m candy charm 12 hr shift ... ...
constructionworkers.quodworkers.com/hardhat/ - 25k - Cached - Similar
pages - Remove result

century center white chocolatethe history of milk chocolate · hot
chocolate with condensed milk · chocolate chess pie recipe · box
yellow chocolate chip cake · chocolate shop online ...
www.bangor-n-mash.info/ century-center---white-chocolate.html - 19k -
Cached - Similar pages - Remove result

Type Of Bad Breath... body ladybug wrapping paper hr quotes type autism
bad breath 2b tongue 2b michigan bowel constipation the history of milk
chocolate custom made hats ... ...
www.stop-bad-breath.net/typeofbadbreath/ - 34k - Cached - Similar pages
- Remove result

Whole Home Audiowhole home audio systems st augustine2c fl macadamia
nut bread charlie and the chocolate factory theatre productions the
history of milk chocolate catholic ...
http://www.soundwirelessdj.com/homea...holehomeaudio/ - 29k - Cached -
Similar pages - Remove result

Drug Detoxification and Alcohol Detox Centers, Programs and ...... thc
detox whole foods charlie and the chocolate ... ... and junk food the
history of milk chocolate detoxification retreats recipes olive garden
white . ...
http://www.detox-center.com/director...etoxification/ - 47k - Cached -
Similar pages - Remove result

The History Of Milk ChocolateIf you're searching for information about
the history of milk chocolate, we provide the most current and relevant
information available on the internet. ...
www.chocolate-directory.com/chocolate/
29/the-history-of-milk-chocolate.html - 10k - Supplemental Result -
Cached - Similar pages - Remove result

Old April 5th 06, 05:34 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,misc.consumers

Larry Bud wrote:
Mike T. wrote:
I just ran several searches on google, from their "advanced" search page,
and NONE of them gave me any useful links at all.

The last search I ran was for exact phrase "the history of milk chocolate".
I got 184 totally OFF-topic results, which included (my favorite) "used
ultralight aircraft for sale in Australia". Oh, and all the links end in
.pl

Your settings are screwed up (perhaps the default language). I search
for the exact phrase "the history of milk chocolate" and get following
(from the advanced search, exact phrase)

BTW, if you take "the" off the search, you get even better results

erik van lint will be busted sentenced jailed and fried erik van lint alias e vanlindtherzog chessbase thief aka e lunsen kuleuven erik van lint is a hacker and stalker that steals personal data from hacked mailboxes erik van lint alias erickvanl Erik Van Lint E Lunsen Acer Computers 4 June 28th 06 06:14 AM
[OT] URL to query Google UK streetmap Mullo UK Computer Vendors 1 December 21st 05 07:36 PM
OT Google Groups??? 0_Qed General 10 December 23rd 04 10:52 AM
Trying to get Google to see my Webpage Kwaj General 5 February 6th 04 07:59 AM
Using GOOGLE SEARCH Michael P Gabriel General Hardware 1 December 20th 03 01:22 AM