Asus P4R800-VM halting at XP Pro SP1 initial screen

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 7th 04, 06:43 PM
Bava

Default Asus P4R800-VM halting at XP Pro SP1 initial screen

Hi All,

Please help me in following issue.
I have problem with my new machine which is having 2.8 MHz 800 FSV
Processor, Asus P4R800-VM Motherboard, 512MB Memory 40GB harddisk.
etc..

After OS installation ( Upto the installation no any problem) Machine
is restarting and halting at XP initial screen.

But If I go to Safe mode , it works fine. I tried disable all the
onboard devices etc wouldn't help me.

But When I install windows 2000 Professional , it works very fine.

I prefer to install Windows XP Pro.

Please help me..

Thanks in advance

Bava