Is ZALMAN CNPS7000A-AlCu compatible with the ASUS P4P800 Deluxe motherboard?

Old April 6th 04, 05:32 PM

Default Is ZALMAN CNPS7000A-AlCu compatible with the ASUS P4P800 Deluxe motherboard?

Hello,

I just want to make sure that the ZALMAN CNPS7000A-AlCu Aluminum +
Copper CPU Cooler is compatible with the ASUS P4P800 Deluxe
motherboard. Does anyone else have these two components?

===

ZALMAN CNPS7000A-AlCu Aluminum + Copper CPU Cooler:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...pa=0&section=3

===

ASUS P4P800 Deluxe motherboard:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...131-450&depa=0

===

Thanks!
Old April 6th 04, 08:04 PM
Manny

I have both in an Antec Sonata case. You might have to see if it also fits
your case. Some cases have power supply too close to hs.
wrote in message
Hello,

I just want to make sure that the ZALMAN CNPS7000A-AlCu Aluminum +
Copper CPU Cooler is compatible with the ASUS P4P800 Deluxe
motherboard. Does anyone else have these two components?

===

ZALMAN CNPS7000A-AlCu Aluminum + Copper CPU Cooler:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...18-108&depa=0&
section=3

===

Old April 7th 04, 07:25 AM

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 19:04:12 GMT, "Manny" wrote:

I have both in an Antec Sonata case. You might have to see if it also fits
your case. Some cases have power supply too close to hs.

I will be putting mine in an Antec Sonata case also. Do you mind
sharing the rest of your configuration?

Here is a link to mine:
http://secure.newegg.com/app/WishR.asp?ID=672309

I would also like to know if you recommend the aluminum/copper or the
pure copper version.

Old April 9th 04, 10:18 PM
Louise

In article ,
says...
Hello,

I just want to make sure that the ZALMAN CNPS7000A-AlCu Aluminum +
Copper CPU Cooler is compatible with the ASUS P4P800 Deluxe
motherboard. Does anyone else have these two components?

===

ZALMAN CNPS7000A-AlCu Aluminum + Copper CPU Cooler:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...pa=0&section=3

===

ASUS P4P800 Deluxe motherboard:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...131-450&depa=0

===

Thanks!

Check out endpcnoise.com. They have suggested configurations. I
recently had them make me a system using the P4C800-E Deluxe, a P4 3.2
and the Zalman cooler. They also put a "fan mate" on it so that I can
adjust the speed of the fan depending upon the heat generated by the
CPU.

It seems to work fine so far. I've only had it about 2 weeks.

Louise
Old April 9th 04, 10:19 PM
Louise

In article ,
says...
Hello,

I just want to make sure that the ZALMAN CNPS7000A-AlCu Aluminum +
Copper CPU Cooler is compatible with the ASUS P4P800 Deluxe
motherboard. Does anyone else have these two components?

===

ZALMAN CNPS7000A-AlCu Aluminum + Copper CPU Cooler:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...pa=0&section=3

===

ASUS P4P800 Deluxe motherboard:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...131-450&depa=0

===

Thanks!

BTW, re the system made by endpcnoise, I chose the Sonata case and am
pretty happy with it.

Louise