Nero Multi Mount and Windows XP

Old June 13th 04, 01:07 AM
Daniel Prince

Default Nero Multi Mount and Windows XP

I am trying to migrate to Windows XP Home from 98 SE. Because I wanted
to be able to dual boot between XP and 98 I did a clean install on
another drive.

I have a Liteon drive that came with Nero oem. After I installed XP
Home I installed the Nero 5.5.10.58 update into the same directory that
I had Nero in before.

When I tried to run Nero, it asked for a registration number so I
reinstalled Nero from my original CD-ROM. I then installed the update
again. After I rebooted, I tried to use a multi session CD. I could
only see one session and there was no "Volumes" tab under "properties".
This worked under 98. Nero help says:

"The Nero Multi Mounter is automatically installed with the installation
of Nero."

How can I get the Multi Mount to work under Windows XP Home? Thank you
in advance for all replies.
--
I just heard a TV commercial about an automobile that has a rear
entertainment system. I immediately wondered exactly how would an
Old June 13th 04, 03:00 AM
smh

' --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes !!! )

Daniel Prince wrote:

[...]

Don't know what went wrong with the install -- as Nero says Multi
Mounter should have been installed -- try this separate install:

http://www.nero.com/us/ns4_631940720275822.html
Old June 13th 04, 11:10 AM
Daniel Prince

smh wrote:

Daniel Prince wrote:

How can I get the Multi Mount to work under Windows XP Home? Thank you
in advance for all replies.

Don't know what went wrong with the install -- as Nero says Multi
Mounter should have been installed -- try this separate install:

http://www.nero.com/us/ns4_631940720275822.html

I downloaded it and installed it TWICE and I still do not get a volume
tab on the property window. Do you have any other ideas?
Old June 13th 04, 08:20 PM
smh

' --------------------------------------

Daniel Prince wrote:
smh wrote:
Daniel Prince wrote:

How can I get the Multi Mount to work under Windows XP Home? Thank you
in advance for all replies.

Don't know what went wrong with the install -- as Nero says Multi
Mounter should have been installed -- try this separate install:

http://www.nero.com/us/ns4_631940720275822.html

I downloaded it and installed it TWICE and I still do not get a volume
tab on the property window. Do you have any other ideas?

Only the lame suggestion:

Uninstall/reinstall Nero with running Nero Clean Tool in between:
http://www.nero.com/us/ns4_631940828445001.html