BX Boards and Socket 370 Convertors

Old February 24th 05, 12:02 AM
Alle Swoner

Default BX Boards and Socket 370 Convertors

I've been reading about tualatin socket 370 convertors for slot 1
motherboards, that would enable me to use a tualatin celeron 1400 in a bx
board.

Has anyone tried one of these adaptors in any of the following Gigabyte
boards: 6BXDS, 6BX, 6BXC or 6BA?

Also, does anyone know of any online suppliers of either the tualatin slot 1
to socket 370 adaptors or the standard adaptors?

Old February 24th 05, 12:51 AM
Wesley

"Alle Swoner" wrote in message
I've been reading about tualatin socket 370 convertors for slot 1
motherboards, that would enable me to use a tualatin celeron 1400 in a bx
board.

Has anyone tried one of these adaptors in any of the following Gigabyte
boards: 6BXDS, 6BX, 6BXC or 6BA?

Also, does anyone know of any online suppliers of either the tualatin slot
1 to socket 370 adaptors or the standard adaptors?

I'm using celeron 1.3 s370 and upgradeware SLOT-T for about 2-3 years.
Although I use on AOpen AX6BC ( BX ) chipset in fact it still running at
this very moment. I have 2 of them.

http://www.upgradeware.com/english/p...lott/slott.htm

Old March 6th 05, 08:59 PM
Steve

Try this website.

http://www.powerleap.com/PL-NeoT.html

I have one of the Powerleap adapters in a Gateway G6-450, and it was one
of the most useful upgrades I have ever bought for any system.