Wanted: Two Proliant 6000 PPro-200 voltage regulators

Old December 12th 04, 06:51 AM
shinguz

Default Wanted: Two Proliant 6000 PPro-200 voltage regulators

Long time no see.

Got a new toy and it lacks two CPU's. I have processors galore
here so they are not a big problem but the voltage regulators might be. If need
be, I can crack the computer open and read some numbers off the two I have
installed.

Looking for two regulators, either cheap or dirt cheap if possible. Location
is currently .fi. As the parts are so small I dont think the shipping will be a
problem in anycase.

Note, this computer is basically a new nifty toy, not something running mission
critical applications so I really would not like to pay an arm and a leg for
the regulators

--

Hitting reply will get you devnulled. If you'd like an answer use:

shinguz a t phreaker d o t net

Old December 12th 04, 06:55 AM
Larry

"shinguz" wrote in message
Long time no see.

Got a new toy and it lacks two CPU's. I have processors galore
here so they are not a big problem but the voltage regulators might be. If

need
be, I can crack the computer open and read some numbers off the two I have
installed.

Looking for two regulators, either cheap or dirt cheap if possible.

Location
is currently .fi. As the parts are so small I dont think the shipping will

be a
problem in anycase.

Note, this computer is basically a new nifty toy, not something running

mission
critical applications so I really would not like to pay an arm and a leg

for
the regulators

Those things are dirt cheap on Ebay.
Larry

writing cd`s biggmark Cdr 7 December 31st 04 08:57 AM
P4G8X core voltage Paul Asus Motherboards 1 August 25th 04 12:32 PM
8KNXP O/C issues (AGP voltage and more) Squeeky Gigabyte Motherboards 8 June 20th 04 12:31 AM
vcore mod a7n8x-x Moods Asus Motherboards 1 January 18th 04 10:23 AM
wanted: Proliant 800(PPro)/prosignia 200 riser board Gereon Wenzel Compaq Computers 0 July 31st 03 11:09 AM