PEEEEEEP

Old December 18th 09, 12:20 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,nl.comp.hardware,nl.gezondheid.medisch,sci.electronics.design
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

Default PEEEEEEP

Balt K. wrote:
André, PE1PQX schreef :

Like collecting stamps?!?

It's a great possibillity.

Another one....
Kick snow from te dutch roads with the head....

HEEEEY!!! Will you leave our snow alone????
We had to wait long enough for that 1 inch layer...
Old December 18th 09, 10:12 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Trent[_3_]

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 11:00:47 +0100 Balt K. wrote:

Skybuck Flying schreef :
I hear a little zooming sound in my ears...

That's nothing to worry about - just a breach in the vacuum.

I can think of two possibilities:

1. Too much gaming (Company of Heroe's + Left 4 Dead 2 + Dirt 2 )

2. High pitch sound coming from stock AMD X2 CPU Cooler ?!

3. Excessive masturbation.

I think it's actually number 2 ?!

Wacky !

Hmmm... Too easy.

Oh well.

If the peep don't go away after I stop gaming... when I stop gaming... I
might have to do something about... ****ty ?!

Maybe trying to oil it ?!? But is it sleave bearing or ball baring fan...
hmmm...

Otherwise other cpu cooler needed but I already spent so much money on this
PC... I really don't wanna spent any more on it... and I wouldn't know what
cpu cooler get... this is pretty ridicilous.

My next computer is gonna be an ultra low heat computer ! Me pretty sure
about that ! :P*
(But must still have some power !)

EMOTICON OVERLOAD!

Bye,
Skybuck.

Best solution.... get a new hobby, :-)

Suggestion for new hobby: Cordless saw juggling.
Old December 18th 09, 10:49 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,nl.comp.hardware,nl.gezondheid.medisch,sci.electronics.design
Michael A. Terrell

"Balt K." wrote:

Michael A. Terrell schreef :
André, PE1PQX wrote:

Balt K. gebruikte zijn klavier om te schrijven :
Skybuck Flying schreef :

Best solution.... get a new hobby, :-)

Like collecting stamps?!?

Stopping garbage disposals with his bare hands.

Or counting all the garbagebags on the garbage dumpsites.

Then he would want to take all of them home and describe every one on
these newsgroups.

--
Offworld checks no longer accepted!
Old December 18th 09, 11:10 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,nl.comp.hardware,nl.gezondheid.medisch,sci.electronics.design
Balt K.

Michael A. Terrell schreef :
"Balt K." wrote:

Michael A. Terrell schreef :
André, PE1PQX wrote:

Stopping garbage disposals with his bare hands.

Or counting all the garbagebags on the garbage dumpsites.

Then he would want to take all of them home and describe every one on
these newsgroups.

Then it is not hardware, so you can ignore him.

--
Gr. Balt K.

Webpage: http://www.deherlaerheraut.nl

Old December 18th 09, 11:11 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,nl.comp.hardware,nl.gezondheid.medisch,sci.electronics.design
Balt K.

Sjouke Burry schreef :
Balt K. wrote:
André, PE1PQX schreef :

Like collecting stamps?!?

It's a great possibillity.

Another one....
Kick snow from te dutch roads with the head....

HEEEEY!!! Will you leave our snow alone????
We had to wait long enough for that 1 inch layer...

You're right....
But driving on our highways is dangerious because of it. :-(

Old December 18th 09, 01:32 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,nl.comp.hardware,nl.gezondheid.medisch,sci.electronics.design
André, PE1PQX[_2_]

Balt K. formuleerde op vrijdag :
Sjouke Burry schreef :
Balt K. wrote:
André, PE1PQX schreef :

Like collecting stamps?!?

It's a great possibillity.

Another one....
Kick snow from te dutch roads with the head....

HEEEEY!!! Will you leave our snow alone????
We had to wait long enough for that 1 inch layer...

You're right....
But driving on our highways is dangerious because of it. :-(

That's why: stay at home and have fun on usenet!

Old December 18th 09, 03:46 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,nl.comp.hardware,nl.gezondheid.medisch,sci.electronics.design
Michael A. Terrell

"Balt K." wrote:

Michael A. Terrell schreef :
"Balt K." wrote:

Michael A. Terrell schreef :
André, PE1PQX wrote:

Stopping garbage disposals with his bare hands.

Or counting all the garbagebags on the garbage dumpsites.

Then he would want to take all of them home and describe every one on
these newsgroups.

Then it is not hardware, so you can ignore him.

He was tossed in the kill filter long ago, but some people can't
resist responding to his ignorant crap. Also, how do you know the bags
won't be full of dead computer parts?

--
Offworld checks no longer accepted!
Old December 18th 09, 03:48 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,nl.comp.hardware,nl.gezondheid.medisch,sci.electronics.design
Michael A. Terrell

"Balt K." wrote:

Sjouke Burry schreef :
Balt K. wrote:
André, PE1PQX schreef :

Like collecting stamps?!?

It's a great possibillity.

Another one....
Kick snow from te dutch roads with the head....

HEEEEY!!! Will you leave our snow alone????
We had to wait long enough for that 1 inch layer...

You're right....
But driving on our highways is dangerious because of it. :-(

Wimp! Try driving in Fairbanks, Alaska.

--
Offworld checks no longer accepted!
Old December 18th 09, 04:38 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,nl.comp.hardware,nl.gezondheid.medisch,sci.electronics.design
Maya Zuiderweg

"André, PE1PQX" schreef in bericht
Sjouke Burry schreef :
Balt K. wrote:
André, PE1PQX schreef :

Like collecting stamps?!?

It's a great possibillity.

Another one....
Kick snow from te dutch roads with the head....

HEEEEY!!! Will you leave our snow alone????
We had to wait long enough for that 1 inch layer...

You're right....
But driving on our highways is dangerious because of it. :-(

That's why: stay at home and have fun on usenet!

Right. But where is Sky? I bet he followed my advise and left usenet alone
for a while to check out his peep

M.

Old December 18th 09, 06:32 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,nl.comp.hardware,nl.gezondheid.medisch,sci.electronics.design
arja

"Maya Zuiderweg" @#$nospam*ma_zuiderweg$at#planet%nl schreef in
bericht ...
Right. But where is Sky? I bet he followed my advise and left
usenet alone for a while to check out his peep

:-))

arja